Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Had a beautiful day goin, cooler with clouds, but the it turned into an inmferno:facepalm:
I hope everyone is stayin cool and havin a great day:)
Hi Jimi- :wave:
Cool and rainy here today- more rain tomorrow- we need the rain, hoping it stays on the cool side next week too- I need to put down 3 bags of mulch around the pool-

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi- :wave:
Cool and rainy here today- more rain tomorrow- we need the rain, hoping it stays on the cool side next week too- I need to put down 3 bags of mulch around the pool-
HiYa Snap, how you doin today?
We need rain here too, looks like a deasert, yard all cracked up. Just thankful for the hose water or my garden would be dead. You have to have a cooler day to spread your mulch, it got real hot here this afternoon :(

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi Smigo- :wave:
I hope all is going OK for you and your family-
I wish posting for you here was better- when I got my Windows 10 PC everything worked so much better.
I had the same problems with loading this page until my new PC .
Hi to you too. Yeah we are ok here. All I have is a phone. Used to have internet but didn't use it enough and was an extra cost I could do without. My phone does all I want it to. It just when pages get too much info it all goes into super slo mo loading and often nothing happens bar the red line of doom scrolling across the page top. When that appears im done till a new page with less stuff on it shows up.
How are you going there? Good I hope. You guys have the warm weather now huh, get too hot where you are?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi to you too. Yeah we are ok here. All I have is a phone. Used to have internet but didn't use it enough and was an extra cost I could do without. My phone does all I want it to. It just when pages get too much info it all goes into super slo mo loading and often nothing happens bar the red line of doom scrolling across the page top. When that appears im done till a new page with less stuff on it shows up.
How are you going there? Good I hope. You guys have the warm weather now huh, get too hot where you are?
Glad to hear you and your family are OK- yes we are all OK here too. Summer is on the way- we had some hot days and now getting some chilly cold days, but we know once summer hits here it will get hot- lol
Yes posting only using your phone would be tough- I have tried it, not fun, I like using my PC much better.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hiya gopher_byrd :wave:
Good time to stay inside with the AC blasting that cold air. That's great!...in a couple weeks you'll be enjoying a nice well deserved vacation.
How is grandbaby doing? :inlove:

Written In The Sand...by Old Dominion

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
Writing On the Wall - Ted Nugent

VU Sponsors