Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
7c575bae59accbfa60b03bf502e9ecac.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I hope you all have a great day today- beautiful sunny and cool weather here- love it!
Getting lots of gardening done.
Jimi- luv your gardens, they are all so beautiful!
Thank you, Snap :hug:
You enjoy the cooler temps :bliss: and your garden :)
Hope you will post a couple of pics of your garden.
It's more like July weather here
9e2e537cb561774f53e7b7ba876b8180.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Starting next week all the churches in the Catholic Diocese of Fresno will be open 100%! No jab papers and no masks!

I'm an Usher in my church and now I don't have to play mask cop or social distance cop! This makes my life so much easier. I had one lady call me the Devil because I told her that her 6 year old and 12 year old kids needed to wear a mask and the requirement was set down by the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) was 2+. I was just following the rules to keep our church from being shut down by the state.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Press Corps
VU SWAT
Starting next week all the churches in the Catholic Diocese of Fresno will be open 100%! No jab papers and no masks!

I'm an Usher in my church and now I don't have to play mask cop or social distance cop! This makes my life so much easier. I had one lady call me the Devil because I told her that her 6 year old and 12 year old kids needed to wear a mask and the requirement was set down by the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) was 2+. I was just following the rules to keep our church from being shut down by the state.
Awesome- lets hope this Covid nightmare is behind us now! I live in the Peoples Republic of New York so I understand your frustrations as I live in a nanny state as well. We are still working our way to no masks here.

VU Sponsors