Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
7c575bae59accbfa60b03bf502e9ecac.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope you all have a great day today- beautiful sunny and cool weather here- love it!
Getting lots of gardening done.
Jimi- luv your gardens, they are all so beautiful!
Thank you, Snap :hug:
You enjoy the cooler temps :bliss: and your garden :)
Hope you will post a couple of pics of your garden.
It's more like July weather here
9e2e537cb561774f53e7b7ba876b8180.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Starting next week all the churches in the Catholic Diocese of Fresno will be open 100%! No jab papers and no masks!

I'm an Usher in my church and now I don't have to play mask cop or social distance cop! This makes my life so much easier. I had one lady call me the Devil because I told her that her 6 year old and 12 year old kids needed to wear a mask and the requirement was set down by the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) was 2+. I was just following the rules to keep our church from being shut down by the state.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Starting next week all the churches in the Catholic Diocese of Fresno will be open 100%! No jab papers and no masks!

I'm an Usher in my church and now I don't have to play mask cop or social distance cop! This makes my life so much easier. I had one lady call me the Devil because I told her that her 6 year old and 12 year old kids needed to wear a mask and the requirement was set down by the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) was 2+. I was just following the rules to keep our church from being shut down by the state.
Awesome- lets hope this Covid nightmare is behind us now! I live in the Peoples Republic of New York so I understand your frustrations as I live in a nanny state as well. We are still working our way to no masks here.

VU Sponsors