VU Patreon
7865e5fbb8ed387f018daf404c0db610.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think something is trying to break my big right toe :rolleyes: :teehee:
First thing that happened was I stubbed it on the trash can thing that opens up the lid, of course it had to be right after I put on my slippers for the evening :facepalm: a couple days later, I dropped a peanut butter jar on it...again after I change into my slippers :xD: and the last thing...I had to clean the AC filter, wouldn't you know it...had my slippers on because it was around 11pm. Using the sweeper, I don't know what I did, but it fell on top of my big toe. This all went down in within five days.
Lol, last night finished filling some capsules, went to put up the bowl, hit my arm on the Teeter, made my fingers let go of the bowl, it went flying and broke. YEY :) it didn't land on my toe ;) :teehee:
Happy to report...my big toe survived all the torture I put through it :teehee: :bliss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think something is trying to break my big right toe :rolleyes: :teehee:
First thing that happened was I stubbed it on the trash can thing that opens up the lid, of course it had to be right after I put on my slippers for the evening :facepalm: a couple days later, I dropped a peanut butter jar on it...again after I change into my slippers :xD: and the last thing...I had to clean the AC filter, wouldn't you know it...had my slippers on because it was around 11pm. Using the sweeper, I don't know what I did, but it fell on top of my big toe. This all went down in within five days.
Lol, last night finished filling some capsules, went to put up the bowl, hit my arm on the Teeter, made my fingers let go of the bowl, it went flying and broke. YEY :) it didn't land on my toe ;) :teehee:
Happy to report...my big toe survived all the torture I put through it :teehee: :bliss:

You said: "Lol, last night finished filling some capsules, went to put up the bowl, hit my arm on the Teeter, made my fingers let go of the bowl, it went flying and broke. YEY :) it didn't land on my toe ;) :teehee:"

but you didn't say if you were wearing the cursed slippers. :giggle: I hope better days are in the future for you my friend:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good afternoon Family:wave:
How's everyone doin today?:huh:
Nice to have a day with no garden work:rolleyes:
Hope you'all are doin well:)
Hi Jimi- The crew just got finished laying the asphalt on my driveway today- all brand new. Ripped out the old one ,Laid the gravel a month ago and today they finished the job- looks awesome, no more weeds growing thru it- lol. Last big project will be a new AC central air unit- got the new furnace and the metal roof this past winter and then my AC quit working- ugh, always something. Grateful for the much cooler weather- 2 weeks of high humidity and the mid 90's almost killed me, glad I had fans! Might hold off on the AC unit till next Spring.
Nice no garden work for you- get some rest. I hope you and Jean are well. We are well here in NY.

:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
HiYa Snap, how you doin today my friend
I hope it's still stayin cool up where you are
Hi Jimi-
Yes still enjoying the cool weather- looks like cool for a week more- yay.
So you had to go to the Cancer Center- I hope all is well!
I am doing OK, thanks for asking!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi-
Yes still enjoying the cool weather- looks like cool for a week more- yay.
So you had to go to the Cancer Center- I hope all is well!
I am doing OK, thanks for asking!
Thank you Snap, I have to go there every 2 to 3 months to keep an eye on my marker numbers. They also seen that I am goin anemic :rolleyes: they think I am bleeding inside:facepalm: so they are tryin to talk me into doin some tests:huh:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You said: "Lol, last night finished filling some capsules, went to put up the bowl, hit my arm on the Teeter, made my fingers let go of the bowl, it went flying and broke. YEY :) it didn't land on my toe ;) :teehee:"

but you didn't say if you were wearing the cursed slippers. :giggle: I hope better days are in the future for you my friend:hug:
:teehee: Now, how could I leave out the 2nd main charter of the story :facepalm:
I did have on the cursed slippers, lol. Maybe, they are not cursed anymore after the third attempt of something trying to break the toe. The story may continue, will see...
Thank you :hug:

VU Sponsors