Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Feelin a little better today, no fever this mornin, well 98.9:rolleyes:
I hope the day is treating everyone well:)

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Music is a necessity. After food, air, water and warmth, music is the next necessity of life. -Keith Richards'

May be an image of text that says 'For the last time son. Ozzy is not under your bed!'

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I hope the day is treating you all well
Sat at the Caddy dealership for a recall that needed repair on my SRX, then inspection ,oil change tire rotation and balancing- ugh 5 hours later. So far from my house at almost 30 miles- I wait there, good thing they have snacks and drinks there for free- lol! Super hot here again today- all week- looks like a cool down next Tuesday- I know it is summer but geez!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sat at the Caddy dealership for a recall that needed repair on my SRX, then inspection ,oil change tire rotation and balancing- ugh 5 hours later. So far from my house at almost 30 miles- I wait there, good thing they have snacks and drinks there for free- lol! Super hot here again today- all week- looks like a cool down next Tuesday- I know it is summer but geez!
It's a real bummer to haveta wait like that, 5 hours is a long wait :rolleyes: I hope the rest of the day goes much better:hug:

VU Sponsors