Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Made a fairly good take in the garden today, dug the last of my taders, maters, cukes and a couple hot peppers so far today. I'll post pic's in my garden thread tonight.;)
I hope everyone is well and havin a great day:)

Ar putea fi o imagine cu text care spune „THE OLDER I GET, THE MORE I HAVE IN COMMON WITH COMPUTERS. WE BOTH START ouT WITH LOTS OF MEMORY AND DRIVE, THEN WE BECOME OИTPATEA, CRASH , AND EVENTUALLY HAVE TO HAVE OUR PARTS REPLACED! 말핵할 e ករង”

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Mortícía Addams-'

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Been a crazy day here today, tryin to get this wreck thing movin so my truck can get fixed finally. I hate the way they have made it, even though it wasn't our fault we haveta pay a 250.00 deductible:mad:
I hope everyone is doin well today:)

May be an image of dog and text that says 'If the kindest souls were rewarded with the longest lives, Dogs would outlive us all.'

May be an image of text that says 'Forget Me Not Forget me not as time goes by, For you can find me in the sky Forget me not for we're apart, For you carry me within your heart. Forget me not although l'ye gone, For my memory will always live on. Instead, remember me in every special way, Keep me close to your heart We'll meet again one da www.classynsassy.net'

VU Sponsors