Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
8d9428ed7d5a957f7f6d6e84a542d892.gif
Snap, Pockets, VapeJunkie, Jimi, Artemis, Rhianne, Bella, gopher_byrd :wave: :coffee2::cloud::coffee2::cloud::coffee: tea for us tea drinkers.
Hope everyone is doing well this morning and will have a great Tuesday.

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Snap, Pockets, VapeJunkie, Jimi, Artemis, Rhianne, Bella, gopher_byrd :wave: :coffee2::cloud::coffee2::cloud::coffee: tea for us tea drinkers.

Morning, love the gif as usual. Brr, it’s really cold here! I’m too lazy yet to go make hot coffee. I love tea, though. I just bought a big box of Twinings English Breakfast. My fave tea!
Glad you’re back! Big hugs and love to you. And clouds, sista! :giggle: Howdy to your loved ones, including the doggies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning, love the gif as usual. Brr, it’s really cold here! I’m too lazy yet to go make hot coffee. I love tea, though. I just bought a big box of Twinings English Breakfast. My fave tea!
Glad you’re back! Big hugs and love to you. And clouds, sista! :giggle: Howdy to your loved ones, including the doggies.
:wave: Good morning, Rhianne :)
Hope you are feeling better today :hug: . Stay underneath the warm blankets ;) the coffee will still be there when you're ready to make it. Thank you :hug: I miss not being on here. Gave doggies hugs from you :) . Much love n hugs :hug: to my sista and her hubby :inlove:
And... Big Tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

Thank you Wolfie.... Surprised to see you running the coffee maker and brewing the tea this morning.... Somewhere Starbucks is missing a model employee.... lol Just kidding.... Great to see you this morning. Hoping you are having a great morning as well....

Something I learned long before but sadly did not practice last night is don't eat pastries before falling asleep. You will wake up dehydrated and with a pounding headache as if you were drinking.... That pumpkin roll was so good I think I fell asleep with the fork still in my hand... Now I am pounding water bottles left and right. Maybe something with caffeine would help but then again even lights are killing me.... Might need to sleep off this headache....

Anyhow, miss you guys.... Hope to catch you soon.... Be back when I can function a little better... Hugs....

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! I am finishing my last cup of coffee and have a few chores to do before heading out to work. They figured out the problem with my last check. The HR lady (who walked out/quit her job) decided not to do her job and never approved my kronos punches. LOL my luck right? I'm suppose to get a direct deposit within the next few days. (I shall see).

I had no idea you were an unconventional conventioneer! :teehee:
I'm 56 but not dead yet! I remember going to a few punk rock events back in the late 70s (Chicago).

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good morning! I am finishing my last cup of coffee and have a few chores to do before heading out to work. They figured out the problem with my last check. The HR lady (who walked out/quit her job) decided not to do her job and never approved my kronos punches. LOL my luck right? I'm suppose to get a direct deposit within the next few days. (I shall see).

I'm 56 but not dead yet! I remember going to a few punk rock events back in the late 70s (Chicago).

Great news on getting paid soon.... I'm sure that will help out with the holiday's coming up.... Good to see you this morning.... I hope you have a wonderful day.... Hope to catch you later on today... :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I wasn’t talking about age with RHPS!! It’s a great movie. I was just goofing around, since I didn’t know you liked it.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great news on getting paid soon.... I'm sure that will help out with the holiday's coming up.... Good to see you this morning.... I hope you have a wonderful day.... Hope to catch you later on today... :)
Thank you! I'm going to work at 1:30. I only buy gifts for my adult son. After years of exchanging gift cards with the rest of the family we decided to stop doing it. I will buy a few vape things for my Bro & SIL.
I wasn’t talking about age with RHPS!! It’s a great movie. I was just goofing around, since I didn’t know you liked it.
I know. I'm just rambling mindlessly this morning. :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you Wolfie.... Surprised to see you running the coffee maker and brewing the tea this morning.... Somewhere Starbucks is missing a model employee.... lol Just kidding.... Great to see you this morning. Hoping you are having a great morning as well....

Something I learned long before but sadly did not practice last night is don't eat pastries before falling asleep. You will wake up dehydrated and with a pounding headache as if you were drinking.... That pumpkin roll was so good I think I fell asleep with the fork still in my hand... Now I am pounding water bottles left and right. Maybe something with caffeine would help but then again even lights are killing me.... Might need to sleep off this headache....

Anyhow, miss you guys.... Hope to catch you soon.... Be back when I can function a little better... Hugs....

Hope you’re feeling better! Hmm, pumpkin pastry sounds delicious. I so pigged out with the pumpkin pies we got for Thanksgiving, so I know what you mean. It’s like some weird sugar drug or something.
:hug::coffee2::wave:

VU Sponsors