Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
a271b6ca006d121dda6ecea610d819ca.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is a little tale about someone sitting on the toilet.... Yes, that someone was me :teehee: :facepalm:

It was the last time for using the bathroom before going to bed. I was sitting on the toilet suddenly heard a big boom and it shook the home. It freaked me the hell out ! I hurried up to get off the toilet, wash my hands, woke up my Guy, got coat on, grabbed my firearm, put on head flashlight thingy, my Guy got ready and we headed out the door.
Walked all around and there was NOTHING out there ! WTH??? Yesterday, heard two or three of the same big booms, but they were not even as close as this one. Also, heard one today not as close as lasts nights, but it did shake the home just not as much. Again, looked around and NOTHING ! Thankfully, I was wasn't on the toilet for this one :teehee:
Has anyone else experience anything like this?

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a little tale about someone sitting on the toilet.... Yes, that someone was me :teehee: :facepalm:

It was the last time for using the bathroom before going to bed. I was sitting on the toilet suddenly heard a big boom and it shook the home. It freaked me the hell out ! I hurried up to get off the toilet, wash my hands, woke up my Guy, got coat on, grabbed my firearm, put on head flashlight thingy, my Guy got ready and we headed out the door.
Walked all around and there was NOTHING out there ! WTH??? Yesterday, heard two or three of the same big booms, but they were not even as close as this one. Also, heard one today not as close as lasts nights, but it did shake the home just not as much. Again, looked around and NOTHING ! Thankfully, I was wasn't on the toilet for this one :teehee:

I haven't but that sounds freaky ;)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Wow- No experience with this, but maybe a neighbor with a 1/4 stick of dynamite, cherry bombs type firework? Maybe a jet plane breaking the sound barrier?
Glad you are all OK- hopefully you don't hear those booms anymore.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Fireworks maybe? We have some fools here that think pretty much any time is a good time for fireworks. My dog is terrified by them.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow- No experience with this, but maybe a neighbor with a 1/4 stick of dynamite, cherry bombs type firework? Maybe a jet plane breaking the sound barrier?
Glad you are all OK- hopefully you don't hear those booms anymore.
Fireworks maybe? We have some fools here that think pretty much any time is a good time for fireworks. My dog is terrified by them.
It would be nice if it were the possibility of fireworks. Don't have neighbors close enough, as of yet. The neighbors that had their home burned down is building behind us, but no one was there at all the times these booms happened.
Yup, my doggies are terrified of them too. Fortunately (unfortunately) they don't hear too well, Emma is just about totally deaf.
I would go for the jet plane, but to have that many booms in one day, makes us think it wasn't :(
Thank you @SnapDragon NY :hug:

Also, thought of a rock corey, but unfortunately there's none around here, plus for two of them to cause the home to shake, but the others too far away to not shake the home.
Oh well, just have to chalk it up to one of those unknown things :huh:

VU Sponsors