Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'E OLUTION OFROCK'

May be an image of text that says 'meaning of life: .be happy z. z. help others be happy'

Ravinmad

Member For 2 Years
I am doing OK today- yay got lucky at the grocery and was able to buy beef- last week the shelves were empty except for some pork and chicken. So NY strip steak ,mushrooms and spinach for dinner. Yum
How are you doing Jimi?

Yikes- come for a visit to Michigan and bring some coolers, I got a place I know where we can get pork, chicken, etc... Pretty much you name it and its excellent stuff!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am doing OK today- yay got lucky at the grocery and was able to buy beef- last week the shelves were empty except for some pork and chicken. So NY strip steak ,mushrooms and spinach for dinner. Yum
How are you doing Jimi?
Had company, wow I have heard it was comin, some of our shelves have been empty too, if you have a freezer you might wanna fill it while you can, I have two small chest freezers but they are full of veggies and fish, also just got a 50 pounder of oatmeal. I worry about all my friends here with all I have been hearing about this.
I am doin well, thank you for askin my friend

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
MN last week was weird weather wise. Single digits when I got there Monday. Single digits to start the day Tuesday morning and low 40s Tuesday afternoon. Low 40s Wednesday, then 30s Thursday. I've been working 80 miles SW of Minneapolis so Thursday I moved to a hotel near the airport not wanting to drive the 80 miles in the snow in the dark from the storm that came in. Prior to yesterday's storm there was very little to no snow on the ground there.

Anyway, I'm home all this week since I have MLK day off.

VU Sponsors