Now to figure out this Skype nonsense

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
World Market has a lot of different teas. I was drinking Builders, a super strong British black, but they don't sell it anymore and are OOS on Lifeboat too. I bought a box of British Invasion recently. It's not bad but not as strong as Builders, but the name is dumb for a tea.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also like Twinings, but it's kinda pricey. Hell, everything is pricey.

But....anyways....

Decided to tear down and rebuild my Omega clone. First time rebuilding it as it came to me built.
It's touted as a %$#@ to build, which it is alrighty....so of course I try a new kind of build on it...lol

Built my first "sleeper" style coils @ 1.3 ohms. Seven wraps each of 30 gauge Kanthal on a 2.4mm screwdriver.
Coils got a wee bit bent trying to get it all in that bugger of an atty, but it works pretty well. Wicked with Hemp.

RUXIzTql.jpg

Now I'm tired and my eyes are tired too. Gonna drink a Guinness and watch some of yesterday's shows until MNF comes on. :)

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a bit late but.....ehm..........AHEM...............LEWIS HAMILTON 44 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I feel much better just now.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
World Market has a lot of different teas. I was drinking Builders, a super strong British black, but they don't sell it anymore and are OOS on Lifeboat too. I bought a box of British Invasion recently. It's not bad but not as strong as Builders, but the name is dumb for a tea.

I miss world market.
Stupid shithole PA

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss Macy's, Ikea and Trader Joe's. Trade ya. Summer only. lol

Good pic Caff! I like purple too. So happy that colors aren't gender specific as they used to be.

Thx!

FWIW, those clothes are from the 1990's.

You should see some of the stuff I still have...hahaha...blue plaid International News triple pleated pants from the 80's, green corduroy "jeans", etc.

Ah, you can also see all my ginger highlights in the lighting too. Just adds to the maniacal WHUT?! eyebrow look. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine
0qmu8.jpg

That is me smooching a close friend and nephew of the Chief of Clan MacLain

Quite dapper! :)

Irony: I once dated a gal I'd met online who was from AU.

It turned out she was actually born in Glasgow and a MacLeod...
We had some tense thinking, since it was AFTER we'd shagged, to see if we were somehow related...lolz!

Stewart Clan motto: Virescit vulnere virtus

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Quite dapper! :)

Irony: I once dated a gal I'd met online who was from AU.

It turned out she was actually born in Glasgow and a MacLeod...
We had some tense thinking, since it was AFTER we'd shagged, to see if we were somehow related...lolz!

Stewart Clan motto: Virescit vulnere virtus
Not sure what would be more tragic...shagging a relative, or shagging a weegie lass.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I always find it odd how most Americans of Scottish heritage view the Clan system of yore with pride. Back in the day, being a member of a clan was no different than an American slave being a member of a plantation. Certainly nothing to be happy about or proud of.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I always find it odd how most Americans of Scottish heritage view the Clan system of yore with pride. Back in the day, being a member of a clan was no different than an American slave being a member of a plantation. Certainly nothing to be happy about or proud of.

Well, that depended a lot on where you were and which clan you were, eh?

Plus, nobody in my family line is an American. ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, that depended a lot on where you were and which clan you were, eh?

Plus, nobody in my family line is an American. ;)
Most of the time that dinnae matter. MOST Chiefs were English nobles occupying conquered lands, the local Scots were enslaved so as to fill out the ranks of the king's army. In exchange you got to borrow everything you owned. You could eat what you could grow...any meat had to be stolen, or you used the scraps that the chief did not want (this is why haggis existed).

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so I get to work this morning and check work emails to get this glaring example of why you should never send out emails from your cell phone using auto correct:

"Team,

I don't have access to sales or labor this morning. I will send something out as soon as I can. In the meantime each store needs to review their labor as of this morning in CDL. If you are trending over, not earning flex and sales are soft today due to the weather - you must look at cutting shifts. Do not replace call outs, ask your closers to come in later in the day or cut any mid shits altogether.

My hope is that the weather yesterday and what's expected today had or has little impact on sales. The option I would prefer to cutting shits is to crush our sales forecast and earn the hours to keep everyone working their scheduled shits. Make good business decision."

I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna cut any mid shit, and I'll be damned if I work a scheduled shit.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most of the time that dinnae matter. MOST Chiefs were English nobles occupying conquered lands, the local Scots were enslaved so as to fill out the ranks of the king's army. In exchange you got to borrow everything you owned. You could eat what you could grow...any meat had to be stolen, or you used the scraps that the chief did not want (this is why haggis existed).

Ah., you're talking about a later era. After the English took advantage of us and imposed The Church's will. Try a century before that...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so I get to work this morning and check work emails to get this glaring example of why you should never send out emails from your cell phone using auto correct:

"Team,

I don't have access to sales or labor this morning. I will send something out as soon as I can. In the meantime each store needs to review their labor as of this morning in CDL. If you are trending over, not earning flex and sales are soft today due to the weather - you must look at cutting shifts. Do not replace call outs, ask your closers to come in later in the day or cut any mid shits altogether.

My hope is that the weather yesterday and what's expected today had or has little impact on sales. The option I would prefer to cutting shits is to crush our sales forecast and earn the hours to keep everyone working their scheduled shits. Make good business decision."

I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna cut any mid shit, and I'll be damned if I work a scheduled shit.
LMAO, embarASSing:D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

"Team,

Never cut a shit at mid shit...all shits must be completed as scheduled.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah., you're talking about a later era. After the English took advantage of us and imposed The Church's will. Try a century before that...
Even then! The only exceptions were the families that would later form the Jacobites.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even then! The only exceptions were the families that would later form the Jacobites.

Not the 1600s, I mean earlier...like the 1400's back to B.C.

Unfortunately, the family records that I grew up with only went back as far as the 17th century, but we were and are proud people none the less. ;)

The problem with History, it that is usually written by the victors...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am referring to the late thirteenth century onwards. Most specifically the tragic event of 1272

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When our last NITE WHISKEY hereditary king died in 1286...Scotland was up for grabs.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm...dunno..Wallace was born then?

History back that far gets a wee murky and unreliable. I have a few good memories though.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello there oh violent one!

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years