Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Working two days straight is the stupidest thing I've ever done... Even my pain doc was like wow, your job requires you to be extremely physically active. No shit. Last night I broke down and started sobbing trying to bend over to put laundry away. I try not to overdo it but really I don't have a choice. Haven't eaten anything yet today, already sweaty and gross and feel like I'm going to pass out :(

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Working two days straight is the stupidest thing I've ever done... Even my pain doc was like wow, your job requires you to be extremely physically active. No shit. Last night I broke down and started sobbing trying to bend over to put laundry away. I try not to overdo it but really I don't have a choice. Haven't eaten anything yet today, already sweaty and gross and feel like I'm going to pass out :(

sorry to hear that, cherry. sounds more like slavery, than work. :(

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And basically after my bitch coworker finished complaining about what a bad job I was doing with the barcode stickers, she stopped doing them at all. She did one tiny section and its up to me to do the rest. And my boss wonders why its not done yet... I'm finally more than halfway done, no thanks to her

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And basically after my bitch coworker finished complaining about what a bad job I was doing with the barcode stickers, she stopped doing them at all. She did one tiny section and its up to me to do the rest. And my boss wonders why its not done yet... I'm finally more than halfway done, no thanks to her

sounds like she fits more than 1 category:

images43.jpg

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You really need to eat with all the stuff you're taking. Take care of you. <3

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Are those snakeskin boots? No idea why but I have a thing with Python this year and got a very good fake gray python bag.
Aye. I bought them last time I was in Guanajuato Mexico. They are hand made belly cut boa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, that looks so relaxing and pleasant. I really need to move somewhere that has cafe's and nice things instead of druggies and crims.
I am here most every morning. I love the peace and solitude. I've done a bit of ministry as well. I'm good mates with the owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got hit on by a young lady that was obviously under the age of 18, I was very nice to her but she wouldn't take a hint. She even went as far as to show me a fake i.d. to "prove" she was 21...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everybody. I need a new alarm clock. I set the thing for 7:30 and it didn't even phase me until 8:30. No wonder the dogs were in the other room. lol
Yeah, since I sort of fall asleep randomly and deeply when I do, I have 4 alarms set on 2 different devices that use different tones depending on the urgency of getting up quickly.

One of them is actually an OLD gen 1 iPod Touch pretty much permanently docked in a speaker system and dedicated to be an alarm clock ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I look like I just rolled around in a pile of c*caine... (spreading lime for work)....miserable
It's amazing how fast that stuff completely dries out skin. I didn't wear any gloves the first time I mixed concrete all day and by the end of the day my hands were a complete mess.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's amazing how fast that stuff completely dries out skin. I didn't wear any gloves the first time I mixed concrete all day and by the end of the day my hands were a complete mess.
Oh yea man...moisturizers are required lol

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else watch american horror story??
Yes, but because of my memory issues, I have to record a whole season of any show I watch that has a season long story and then watch them as a marathon.
Because of that I tend not to notice tha season is over and still haven't watched last season. I working my way through Manhattan right now.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I awoke last night to the sound of thunder. How far off I sat and wondered. Started humming a song from 1962. Ain't it funny how the night moves when you just don't seem to have as much to lose. Strange how the night moves with autumn closing in...

VU Sponsors