Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Side by side to my Istick ....not much bigger, but heftier

30f52632-9bdd-422e-8a38-f0f014fcd16d_zpsd186a0f3.jpg

i like the way they make the skins for those. kinda cool!

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If someone just did a bushiness of making these for the different types of mods, I bet they'd sell a ton, they are just like the Iphone skins, kinda cushions the thud if you drop it too.

Last edited:

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If someone just did a bushiness of making these for the different types of mods, I bet they'd sell a ton, they are just like the Iphone skins, kinda cussions the thud if you drop it too.

exactly. plus, like you said, the skins have all of the different colors. it's a great idea!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They both are very different, I will say you have to adjust the Shark alot for the different toppers, where on the Istick, it does it for you, I like the ease of that as I am still trying to figure out Volts and wattages for the Shark. Different type of draw on the Shark as well , Tight and you have to take longer draws on it to get the right amount of vape, but like I said I am still playing around with it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also seems like you have to be on a full charge for it to read and work the toppers to full, I may be wrong

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh, I forgot....The Space Jam, meh....too sweet , the taste isn't for me, Thats why I hardly ever buy high priced juices. Give me my light flavored 555 and I am happy:cool:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That reminds me..I need to Mull some wine for Halloween...

I got a nice 2009 Syrah wine, Mexican Cinnamon sticks, Cloves and Etc. Plus, a big bottle of organic pure Blue Agave nectar for sweetening. :)
Yummmmm

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoa! Just finished my first dripper build using a Stillare at 1.0 Ohms and hit it at 30 watts on a ZNA 30 clone. Figured I do it right and do a nice deep lung inhale...

Now I know why you don't blow clouds using 18mg juice!

dizzy-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watching WSH vs DAL on MNF, Romo just got sacked for the forth time and he ain't getting up..yikes.

Edit: he "walked" off, but he got hit where he had surgery b4, doubt he'll return tonight.

VU Sponsors