299311_345211808903946_2039809171_n.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I awoke last night to the sound of thunder. How far off I sat and wondered. Started humming a song from 1962. Ain't it funny how the night moves when you just don't seem to have as much to lose. Strange how the night moves with autumn closing in...
So.. 3 people got this? o_O

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He hasn't got the results yet.

Tbh I think the spinal xray is a waste of time. What I really need is another ultrasound but you can't tell doctors anything...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning cherry! All I feel this mornings banter serves to remind me just how much I treasure retirement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"where are all the good men anymore?". "I'm right here". "I'm falling for you, you are simply perfect for me ". "I'm sorry, I can't deal with all of your love and kindness". "what happened to perfect?". "I guess I'm just not ready."

????

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"where are all the good men anymore?". "I'm right here". "I'm falling for you, you are simply perfect for me ". "I'm sorry, I can't deal with all of your love and kindness". "what happened to perfect?". "I guess I'm just not ready."

????
That's why I stayed single till I was about 35

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hate being single. I hate being hurt so much more.

I get that. Except I don't mind being single too much. Last guy I dated (after my divorce) was very serious to the point he moved in here. Then he decided that not paying rent and only half the bills wasn't manly enough or some such shit and he left. Came down to "I'm not ready yet". Still wanted to be 'friends'. Yeah hahaha no.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get that. Except I don't mind being single too much. Last guy I dated (after my divorce) was very serious to the point he moved in here. Then he decided that not paying rent and only half the bills wasn't manly enough or some such shit and he left. Came down to "I'm not ready yet". Still wanted to be 'friends'. Yeah hahaha no.
Maybe have your sons move back in with you and help you screen your dates. :D :D :D

Ok, I'll just shut up now.

giphy.gif

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda nice knowing I'm not the only one who's single around here.

I'm still holding out though. I'm convinced that somewhere out there is my mate and she's looking for me just as much as I'm looking for her.
I believe someday we will meet and we will truly appreciate each other and be happy together.

And in the mean time while I wait.......
I'll be building a shit load of roast beef sammiches and pizzas. FTW!!!
:D

Something became very clear to me over the weekend.
An ex is an ex for a good reason. And therefore I need to keep my exes as exes.
Don't date the same woman more than once, and certainly never more than twice.:confused:

45ff001c83346d45596e4dc9fa66ac77.jpg

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I'm still holding out though. I'm convinced that somewhere out there is my mate and she's looking for me just as much as I'm looking for her.
I believe someday we will meet and we will truly appreciate each other and be happy together.

Don't date the same woman more than once, and certainly never more than twice.:confused:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone!!! Its raining like a mofo here, thunder and lightning, very very exciting indeed. Thought I would share one of my favorite songs, from one of my families favorite movies of all times! (if your into family movies or anime, you need to watch Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Nausicaa Valley of the Wind, The Secret World of Arrietty and Totoro) We love all things created by Hayao Miyazaki, he has a great mind, sad to see him retire. Keep it Foggy everyone!

Nice. I have Nausicaa Valley of the Wind, but haven't gotten around to actually watching it yet...arrgh.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You like it better than In N Out or Fatburger?
Never had fatburger. I'd say I like 5 guys better than In N Out as far as the food, but In N Out is about half the price, though that's getting bacon on my 5 guys.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

EXACTLY how I feel. I don't want to be introduced...I'm nae interested in anyone's sister, besty...etc. If she and I are to meet, it will happen. If we do meet, she does not get my number, for if it is real and true...we shall meet yet again.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate being single. I hate being hurt so much more.

I second the latter, but can't say I really hate being single. More accurately, I'm just not into relationships. I do like women, I just don't need one.

I used to hate being single, but realized it was mainly because "the world" expected me to be non-single. Whatever happened to the ideal of bachelorhood? I don't want to share. :p

I have great cat for companionship and snuggles. So, I'm good. :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Never had fatburger. I'd say I like 5 guys better than In N Out as far as the food, but In N Out is about half the price, though that's getting bacon on my 5 guys.
Fatburger is superb. In N Out is...well....just a burger imo.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

0e66babc212f0cc28855dafec325f572.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I second the latter, but can't say I really hate being single. More accurately, I'm just not into relationships. I do like women, I just don't need one.

I used to hate being single, but realized it was mainly because "the world" expected me to be non-single. Whatever happened to the ideal of bachelorhood? I don't want to share. :p

I have great cat for companionship and snuggles. So, I'm good. :)
I don't NEED a woman in my life...I want one. Conversely, I don't ever want to be needed, I just want to be WANTED (cue Cheap Trick song).
I really want to believe I will be married one last time....but as i said in another thread that I started.....I want to be an old man, sitting next to my old wife...and have her look at me like she still never wants to know a moment without me, and that I still matter.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My Ex died last year, guess I don't have to worry about that. Remarried my soul mate for life:)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
exes.png

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't NEED a woman in my life...I want one. Conversely, I don't ever want to be needed, I just want to be WANTED (cue Cheap Trick song).
I really want to believe I will be married one last time....but as i said in another thread that I started.....I want to be an old man, sitting next to my old wife...and have her look at me like she still never wants to know a moment without me, and that I still matter.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nothing beats the In and Outs, 4x4 Animal style...got to love the secret menu! One of the only things I miss about California

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trying to export and configure my Opera 12.17 saved passwords and bookmarks toolbar to Firefox 33 is like this:

480313373.jpg

BTW, I have over 1,400 bookmarks in Opera, but only 57 are on my toolbar....Argh.

I love my Opera because I could customize it to the max. But, since Opera 15, they ditched the Presto engine and went all Chromium and it blows goats. I want to retain the same user space and experience that I'm used to. Firefox, while great, is built modular and everything is a damned add-on to get basic functions I had natively in Opera. Stuff like "open closed tabs" dropdowns or decent mouse navigation.

I've used Opera since v1 back in 1996, now I need to find a way to turn FF into what I'd created with Opera over the course of years, for future compatibility and security.

Just now, I automatically right-clicked in FF to insert a text BBcode tag..like I do in Opera..oh right, saved user data is not there...

headbanger_new_aug_2010_1.gif

VU Sponsors