MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is a beautiful thing mate. :D

What are you doing for condiments though? I'd have to have something..too dry otherwise for my taste.
I'm guessing some stone-ground mustard or an Aioli?
No, just snacking it down as-is.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning hun, The thing is she really isn't a coworker she is working for one of the sales reps only he is paying her not the company. My coworker and I are both sitting here right now like WTF listening to her whine and yell aty the guy trying to "help her out".
That one is easy then as the office manager tell him that she can work for him, just not a company office because the company's liability insurance policy will not cover her or anything she does and that is an unacceptable risk because she could sue the company if anything were to happen to her in the office, or she were to accidentally do anything to a customer or worse yet, a contract.
There is a legal principal that employees are representatives of the company, and that some things that they say could be binding (this varies depending on the state that you live/work in), but in any case you can't have a non-employee looking like an employee making the impression that she is an employee when customers are in the office without her actually being an employee because there are no ways to legally manage her.

Good luck and have fun with it ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
EXACTLY how I feel. I don't want to be introduced...I'm nae interested in anyone's sister, besty...etc. If she and I are to meet, it will happen. If we do meet, she does not get my number, for if it is real and true...we shall meet yet again.
So what you are saying is that if you do meet it will have to be random and then for it to mean anything it will have to be random twice?

Is that a coy way of saying that you plan to be celibate pretty much forever?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was curious if I was actually getting any spam, or if it was being filtered out.
So, I changed my SpamAssassin settings to not auto-delete mail considered spam. Hilarity ensued.. :D

Avast..Thar be Spam Ahoy!

spam-lol.png

YIKES!

Of the 28 emails in the Inbox, 26 were spam that was missed, while all of the stuff in the Spam folder was spam. Yeah, I think it was doing it's job nicely...lol!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A little birdie has stated that "______ X" is messing around with potential innovative E-Cig Tech...no links or the like, just from a little birdie's beak!

I am censoring myself cause there is zero confirmation and don't wanna spread misinfo/disinfo/hype, I will learn more in the near future!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was curious if I was actually getting any spam, or if it was being filtered out.
So, I changed my SpamAssassin settings to not auto-delete mail considered spam. Hilarity ensued.. :D

Avast..Thar be Spam Ahoy!

View attachment 8013

YIKES!

Of the 28 emails in the Inbox, 26 were spam that was missed, while all of the stuff in the Spam folder was spam. Yeah, I think it was doing it's job nicely...lol!

My GMail account does wonders with Spam, since Alpha/Beta...No spam has made it outside.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RoyalFlush2.jpg

The 100% engraving coverage on these two recently manufactured, non-consecutively numbered Colt Commanders is stunning, and visually aided by the antique nickel-plated finish followed by an ink and bake treatment.
RoyalFlush3.jpg

Here’s how Lister describes his work on these Commanders, “I engraved all available surfaces with a combination of American scroll and large English scroll separated by geometrical borders. In addition to liberal geometric borders, sculpted floral accents were added in various locations as additional eye-candy.”

http://weldonlister.com/

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
RoyalFlush2.jpg

The 100% engraving coverage on these two recently manufactured, non-consecutively numbered Colt Commanders is stunning, and visually aided by the antique nickel-plated finish followed by an ink and bake treatment.
RoyalFlush3.jpg

Here’s how Lister describes his work on these Commanders, “I engraved all available surfaces with a combination of American scroll and large English scroll separated by geometrical borders. In addition to liberal geometric borders, sculpted floral accents were added in various locations as additional eye-candy.”

http://weldonlister.com/
O my freaking god I NEED these

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trip my friend EVERUTHING has a price

I concur...

Lister is a third generation hand engraver – his father, the late W.E. “Big Bill” Lister, began training him at the age of 17 in 1979. The elder Lister had learned jewelry engraving from his uncle, Austin Lee Lister, in the late 1940s and worked as a gun engraver with the late Frank Hendricks, who is recognized as the first president of the Firearms Engravers Guild of America (FEGA).

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya'll act like I didn't say it that way on purpose :p

i didn't realize it was a burger joint and had no idea, what to make of your post! :eek:

turns out, there's one 2 blocks from here. but i just moved here.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i didn't realize it was a burger joint and had no idea, what to make of your post! :eek:

turns out, there's one 2 blocks from here. but i just moved here.
Yep, and they are awesome burgers too. The posted menu just has a couple of basic burgers like "Single" "Double" "Bacon" and a couple of hot dogs.
The real menu is the toppings and condiments :) You completely customize the burger to your tastes.
Personally I'm a big fan of the double bacon cheeseburger with grilled green peppers, grilled onions and BBQ sauce :)
Hmmm... might have to go out with the wife today when she makes a run to go pick up meds for me later...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh and for some reason they have shelled peanuts for you to eat while you wait for your meal.

And don't order separate fries if you go with someone else. A large will feed a family of 4!

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, and they are awesome burgers too. The posted menu just has a couple of basic burgers like "Single" "Double" "Bacon" and a couple of hot dogs.
The real menu is the toppings and condiments :) You completely customize the burger to your tastes.
Personally I'm a big fan of the double bacon cheeseburger with grilled green peppers, grilled onions and BBQ sauce :)
Hmmm... might have to go out with the wife today when she makes a run to go pick up meds for me later...

well, not to burst anyone's bubble, but i dozn't eats pork! :p

might try it, but i just got coupons for whataburger, which i never heard of, either!

i usually just buy organic grass fed burger and add my own green chilies.

i'm boring like that! ;)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh and for some reason they have shelled peanuts for you to eat while you wait for your meal.

And don't order separate fries if you go with someone else. A large will feed a family of 4!

well, i can eat like a family of 4! :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well, not to burst anyone's bubble, but i dozn't eats pork! :p

might try it, but i just got coupons for whataburger, which i never heard of, either!

i usually just buy organic grass fed burger and add my own green chilies.

i'm boring like that! ;)
Nothing boring about green chiles :cool:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well, i can eat like a family of 4! :D
Based on what you have said, you might kill yourself with these fries, they are the only oily fries in the world that I love :)

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trip, is this a business you're involved with? I've been looking for good, affordable wireless outdoor spots. Someone really messed up the wiring on the right side of this house.

Morning all. :)

Nope but wished I thought of it first, lol.

Mr. Beams are great lights nonetheless.

G'mornin!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mornin' everyone.
has anyone else gotten a pm from a person named lazia offering free product for reviews? wondered if it was spam.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mornin' everyone.
has anyone else gotten a pm from a person named lazia offering free product for reviews? wondered if it was spam.
Wonder if they are related to the user that started the thread about the $4 rechargable electric cigarettes that the forum software censored the URL out of...

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mornin' everyone.

G'mornin' and no I haven't...

Don't do it till his/her identity/business has been vetted.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And ditto what Tripster said since your pictures have the potential to draw out a few more creepo's that want your address than others... Especially since you have not claimed to be married to my knowledge like your competition :)

VU Sponsors