Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanksgiving far north... :)

canadian-thankgsiving.jpg

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She has this look about her that she knows so much she is not telling.
Thx!

Yeah, she is a special kitty.

A Mackerel Tabby, but I swear she has some Egyptian Mao in there too with the muscularity, leaping / running and tribble-like vocalizations.. Fur is like sable right now...so lush for winter. :)

I took this even crappier pic right after..she's like...where'd ya go?

View attachment 9458

She has this look about her that she knows so much she is not telling.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not much of a cat person. I do have a tom but he's just for keeping the mice away. He spends most his time outdoors.
He's cool and all and I give him loves on a pretty regular basis.

But if I were to get a cat for just nothing but lovin on and spoiling I think I'd like to get a sand cat.
Mom showed me a picture of one this morning
arabian-sand-cat.jpg

Too cute!

And yet very serious looking too
200400.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Muh cats are too fantoosh to go out of doors. Too afraid they might become covered in nature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I bought my original ACS-45's for $7.99 at a thrift store. They needed a new cable is all. :)

Not the 45.1 or 45.2 but the original ones from 1997. Built like a tank and heavy. IIRC, they have 200W worth of power transistors in there..but crippled to about 80W.

I find they sound best with a bit of EQ, but I play FLAC and 320K MP3 on them all the time and they rock out.

Like these ones:

View attachment 9437
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/...media-powered-speakers-model-acs-45/493682790

I could buy new ones, but why? They'd be cheap chinese crap for what I could afford.
I still use my old Lansing Altec Lansing Acs500 with my Mp3 player now...Great fucking speakers!
ACS500_altec_lansing.jpg

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not much of a cat person. I do have a tom but he's just for keeping the mice away. He spends most his time outdoors.
He's cool and all and I give him loves on a pretty regular basis.

But if I were to get a cat for just nothing but lovin on and spoiling I think I'd like to get a sand cat.
Mom showed me a picture of one this morning
arabian-sand-cat.jpg

Too cute!

And yet very serious looking too
200400.jpg
This is my first sand cat! Leave it to you, Fishee.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool stuff that happened today:

1. Today, we had a record high temp of 55F for Thanksgiving in 133 years of records kept.

2. Seattle crushed SF 19-3. Ironically, it's the same score we beat #1 Arizona by the last time the Hawks played. w00t!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It is confirmed; I do not like being sick. And of course I have a busy weekend ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors