Alternate Universe

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Sam! That did the trick. Sounds perfect for him. I sure hope so, those are expensive little buggers.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Sam! That did the trick. Sounds perfect for him. I sure hope so, those are expensive little buggers.

if he still has the naughty, you could just buy the bvc heads. ;)

the heads can be got for 5 for $12, all over the net. aspire makes cheaper clearo's that use them.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have done a little DIY mostly Tobaccos. Got some new flavor concentrates. I dug out the Raisin,Fig,and Papaya. Going to try Papaya Raisin and Papaya Fig Wish me Luck

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The date is set my friend...June 20th
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations58_zpsmxbluigo.gif

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
in case Thomas checks in: black20 for 20% at ITC Vapes. they have a new juice, custard, listed.

Thank you Sambuca, "your awesome!....I placed a order for Nilla Gorilla,Dew Cream,Spoon Licker OG,Berserker and then I went and placed a order with MaddCatt's
I have so much stuff ordered I think i am losing track :confused:

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Sambuca, "your awesome!....I placed a order for Nilla Gorilla,Dew Cream,Spoon Licker OG,Berserker and then I went and placed a order with MaddCatt's
I have so much stuff ordered I think i am losing track :confused:
you're welcome. did you see the new custard?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I got to see a review copy of the new Annie movie and all I can say is what a missed opportunity. I was so hoping for a jazzed up version of the musical but it was so sterile and poorly acted it actually took me three sittings to sludge through it. Nobody in the movie has any particular singing talent and even less dancing talent, as a million cut shots that don't allow more than two seconds of dancing to be shown at any given time demonstrates. Loved Quvenzhané Wallis in Beasts of the Southern Wild of course but she, like everyone else in this mess is totally miscast (and in a movie called Annie in which she plays Annie, she gets second billing to Jamie Foxx, which says a lot in my opinion). Jamie Foxx seems to be struggling through the entire thing as if he doesn't even want to be there. Cameron Diaz is just annoying and her musical numbers are cringe worthy. Rose Byrne displays no chemistry with Jamie Foxx but the plot forces them into some kind of weird attraction presented for an audience of ten year old girls anyway. This is NOT The Whiz, it's just another version of Annie not even done as well as the one from the 80s and that one wasn't even done that well.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you're welcome. did you see the new custard?

I did see it :) I have a 120 ml of Vanilla Creme Custard from Bryce's ...so I did not want to ordered more custard until I put a dent into what I currently have. I will next time :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Fishee I've seen a couple of things over the last few pages that may make me start taking away your way to screwed up title
I think you may be missing the fact that those types of posts actually show in great extent the detail in which my screwed upness has a depth to it that is unreachable. Those types of posts attest to the fact that I really am way too screwed up.

large.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No....they left a few hours ago. We had a great time but last night mom would not stop with the wine. I am not feeling so hot this morning. I think i need a power nap until a get a second wind for tonight :) I am just shopping hung over at this point and it's not good, I am all over the place!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have done a little DIY mostly Tobaccos. Got some new flavor concentrates. I dug out the Raisin,Fig,and Papaya. Going to try Papaya Raisin and Papaya Fig Wish me Luck
I don't do tobaccos, but papiya fig sounds promising

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aren't you a sweet thing. Well, I just woke up in a strange house with people in it. I don't wake up to people. I wake up to myself.
And I like it! Bless all you people who have raised families. Thank you, someone had to 'proliferate' the human race.

I know how that is...I have something of a "morning" routine and it usually involves my cat jumping on me, acquiring coffee and me.
I skipped the TG fam thing and haven't slept anywhere but my own bed for about a decade. I like it that way. :)

Sorry you had a PITA time with yours...I do miss the leftovers though.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, be sure to check out the black friday sales over at http://www.vapingwatch.com he has some great deals going on over there and the Riverbottom Fog Sauce 6 pack of 30ml bottles your choice of flavor and nic levels for $24.00 for all you tobacco lovers. Will be live for an hour starting at 4:00 PM EST.

Several more very nice juice deals going on every hour all day!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Than
nice to see you, thanks for visiting again, mr. tramp. :)

and good night whiskey
Thank You Dear. She said Mr. Only time I hear Mr. & Tramp in the same sentence, I am basking in the soft glow of Red & Blue lights, followed by a request to see my drivers license & Insurance & sometimes asked for My autograph. Loud Pipes save lives! ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I know why Tiki's been so weird today..she hates winds.

Brrrr...

Friday
80% Precip.
Rain showers along with windy conditions. High near 50F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Ah, we have a wind advisory too:

...Wind Advisory remains in effect until midnight PST tonight...

* winds...southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts of 40 to 50 mph.

* Timing...this afternoon and early evening. Winds will decrease by midnight.

* Impacts...locally strong wind gusts could break small tree branches and move unanchored objects. Scattered power outages will be possible. Controlling high profile vehicles may be difficult... especially along north to south oriented highways including 195 and 95.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@InMyImage This is my favorite band.
Read the lyrics and see some of the reasons why this band is my favorite.
I have never been able to identify with any other music as well as I am able to identify with the music of
Mudvayne:)

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ha, ya know it's a bit chilly in here when I had to pulse my Orchid just to get the 20/80 liquid to even flow properly. Literally as think as molasses ATM.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tiki - intently watching the shit crashing around outside in the winds. :D

P1030078.JPG

Dang, someone threw out an entire Papasan bed with frame...well, it's all wet and lying in the parking lot now...too bad.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:D That could be the refrain of a platinum country/western lyric! :D
Could be! "Well I'm so broke my dog is pissed, Wrote Best Buy & Target clean off my shoppin' list. But I still got some home made wine, the Dogs got a bone, so all will be fine, but I'm so broke, My Dog is pissed. I was gonna go to Coin Star but my pick up is out of gas. My Harley has a flat so I know my luck was a changin' fast. But I still have some home made wine, the Dog has a bone so all will be fine! Sears just called & told me they miss me more this year!"*
* From my new CD, That ain't legal in Texas :cool:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know how that is...I have something of a "morning" routine and it usually involves my cat jumping on me, acquiring coffee and me.
I skipped the TG fam thing and haven't slept anywhere but my own bed for about a decade. I like it that way. :)

Sorry you had a PITA time with yours...I do miss the leftovers though.
Yep, it's nice. Since I have to take so much medicine to travel because of my back, I'm completely out of it for the day after the drive, so weekend turnabouts are pointless and I don't have to go to the in-laws anymore and see the crazy extended family. Everytime I turn around they are doing something stupid and it is really hard for me to keep my mouth shut, so things are much better now :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@InMyImage This is my favorite band.
Read the lyrics and see some of the reasons why this band is my favorite.
I have never been able to identify with any other music as well as I am able to identify with the music of
Mudvayne:)
I like the lyrics, but never have cared for the type of heavy singing that they go in sort of every other verse. The music itself is good, I just don't care for the singing during those parts.

That being said, when I'm struggling, my family knows to give me space when I lay down with a set of speakers pointed at my head or my Bose headset on listening to Ministry, Nitzer Ebb, Rage Against the Machine, Husker Du, Front 242, or Nine Inch Nails.

I've gotten a lot better since taking Lexapro though. I've had a couple of bouts of going out into the garage and throwing things around, but thing have been more in control for a couple of years now...

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the lyrics, but never have cared for the type of heavy singing that they go in sort of every other verse. The music itself is good, I just don't care for the singing during those parts.

That being said, when I'm struggling, my family knows to give me space when I lay down with a set of speakers pointed at my head or my Bose headset on listening to Ministry, Nitzer Ebb, Rage Against the Machine, Husker Du, Front 242, or Nine Inch Nails.

I've gotten a lot better since taking Lexapro though. I've had a couple of bouts of going out into the garage and throwing things around, but thing have been more in control for a couple of years now...
Music is my only medication apart from nicotine.
I will never medicate any other way.
I love my brain in all of its Fishee glory and embrace the madness that is me and my life.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my brain in all of its Fishee glory and embrace the madness that is me and my life.
I was that way for a long time. Unfortunately it got to a point where being employed and keeping my family because more important than avoiding meds for the mood disorder.

The back issues demand medicines just to be able to do what amount of movement I am able to, otherwise I'd be complete bedridden and I'm not sure I could handle that at all...

The other meds are for my migraines and seizures and when I started taking them I was counting the number of days each month that I did NOT have a migraine. They were debilitating and extremely painful without the meds and it took 2 years to get me down to the 4 to 8 a month that I have now.

I hate taking meds, especially since I am up to a dozen of them when you include the couple that I take as needed and it makes me sick but I have accepted the fact that I have to take them or cease being functional and aware of what is going on around me :(

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We love the Fishee madness :)

Fishee I am sitting here in my igloo and I am thinking it is the season that I should be seeing something walking by my igloo. Do you remember what it would be ?

VU Sponsors