3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeball_thumbs_up.gif

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Sambuca Hard to find just a plane Crosby one now what with all the "Rape" memes that happened

i know. i looked last night. one was kinda funny. i almost used it. but it ain't fair to bill, if it isn't true. and if it is true, it ain't fair to the women.

rape isn't funny. :(

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i know. i looked last night. one was kinda funny. i almost used it. but it ain't fair to bill, if it isn't true. and if it is true, it ain't fair to the women.

rape isn't funny. :(
I agree but the whole thing is..You make a meme page and the Internet will come
qV2jb.gif

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, buc. I followed your link last night and was wondering about the retail price

suppliers are selling them at a price that undercuts the iStick. but i looked at some pics posted, and they said eleaf and iStick. that ain't too cool.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@franciscan I just got an istick. Oh, lawdy they are teensy, weensy..............Pez dispenser, tampon holder, Lady Remington shaver............it's adorable and fun..........I like it! Will it grow up to be a God Mod?

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
feck that didn't work! :mad:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You having one of those days, again?
I fell pretty good this morning.
Only problem I'm having is I don't have my morning energy drink so I had to go with the good ol' classic cup of coffee.
But caffeine and nicotine are now coursing through my blood stream so my Fishee brain is feeling that all is normal.
:D

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I fell pretty good this morning.
Only problem I'm having is I don't have my morning energy drink so I had to go with the good ol' classic cup of coffee.
But caffeine and nicotine are now coursing through my blood stream so my Fishee brain is feeling that all is normal.
:D
You can't go wrong with the classics

VU Sponsors