Alternate Universe

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wheres that thread so one can ask for their title to be changed? I have a request.. ;)

bz6_Sw_KF.png

:oops:

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Apparently he loves more than that.. ;)

didn't wanna go there. :(

almost did. :p

great black leaders often get smeared. it happened to MLK. i'll give him his day in court. ;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I left a scathing 'review'.. we'll see if it posts :)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do people buy the Atlantis when they can buy any new version of Kanger and sub ohm?

Lung-hitting air flow and ceramic wick. If you don't need the wide open draw, you got a lot more choices, girl, and power to ya! :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Think we have all seen the new Star Wars trailer, correct?

But what about the 'pre-CGI' version? :)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Kanger doesn't offer large airflow like that? I don't need it, but I like it. I can do both as long as I don't feel like I'm sucking on a clogged hose!

Naw, not even the Aerotanks, which are all limited by the coil ID. That's not to say they are tight by any means. Looser than the other Aspires (not Atlantis). Just not anything like your Orchid. I'm retiring my Aerotanks. Want one to try?

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Naw, not even the Aerotanks, which are all restricted by the coil ID. That's not to say they are tight by any means. Looser than the other Aspires, for example. Just not anything like your Orchid. I'm retiring my Aerotanks. Want one to try?
Hmmm, what's it like? The only fill n go tanks I use right now are Nautilus, Silo (u can do lung hits. Matter of fact Aspire ripped off their external design for the Atlantis) and Davide.
silo_bvc_default.jpg

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm, what's it like? The only fill n go tanks I use right now are Nautilus, Silo (u can do lung hits. Matter of fact Aspire ripped off their external design for the Atlantis) and Davide.
silo_bvc_default.jpg
If you are okay with lung hits through Aspire BVC coils, then you'll be fine with Aerotanks. Kanger new dual coils (including sub ohm) are more open than BVC (except Atlantis).

VU Sponsors