Member For 4 Years
And when your done
graphics-smilies-988093.gif

And for good measure
funnyfuckyou1.gif

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry to hear that, Fishee. why not spend a little time on what is right with you?

a lot of folks love you. you must be doing something right. ;)
Thanks brother.:cool:
I am good. I embrace the dark and the light. I know my demons and my angels. They have orgies inside my head all the time.
I truly enjoy the day every day and my focus is always upon my blessing and the multitude of that which I have to be grateful for.
I mindfuck myself on a daily basis but that's just how I cope and how I meditate.
I enjoy and am grateful for the fact that I feel comfortable enough here to share my brain with my friends here.

And for your listening pleasure:D

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW! what a lucky break. I haven't ventured into the Kanger world but I know they're good and such a deal! Which Kanger tank takes the sub ohm coils?

All new versions use the same dual coil type. They go down to .8 ohm, as I recall.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that pretty much IS my life. got nothing to do with teenage girls, unless you happen to be one. (i was)
Yeah, you're right.
True too that I was never a teenage girl nor that it has anything to do with being one.
If I didn't have to deal with my being a borderline I wouldn't have poked a bit of fun at it.
I know you "liked" the post. But I hope I made no offense.
I'm borderline offensive sometimes. :(

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that pretty much IS my life. got nothing to do with teenage girls, unless you happen to be one. (i was)

just like Fishee, many people love and support you! :)

after all, you're pretty amazing! ;)

PaisanVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm wondering is it is possible to change it from screws to magnets

It's gonna be tough to do magnets because the case is plastic. If you can find 2 magnets that are extremely thin you can try and glue them. Taking the screws out is the only drawback i havr

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's gonna be tough to do magnets because the case is plastic. If you can find 2 magnets that are extremely thin you can try and glue them. Taking the screws out is the only drawback i havr
That is the only problem I have

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Thomas and Fishee ! It is fricking cold here -34 . UGH

why would you wanna live anywhere that friggin cold? :eek:

we're only gonna hit 58, but i'll be out there, in an hour, swimming my ass off.:)

of course, it all starts with the jacuzzi:

CAM001342.jpg

;)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am trying to process a few rma's, I am pretty sure I am not allowed to shop anymore since I screwed the shopping up :D I defiantly got called Bastard for that.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please don't encourage her

whatever anyone thinks i did...it wasn't me! :eek:

No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas! I--I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!! ;)

VU Sponsors