Alternate Universe

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, now they are 7.33

:D Got their SS tank and the set of colored glass tanks too. SS was beautiful. Glass arrived unbroken. To my pleasant surprise, the glass tanks were 3-4mm longer than authentic, still fit fine and gave me a bit more capacity. :D

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_m41qv4dwBg1qhcp3eo1_500_zps4ea987c1.gif

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's a Reo like?
Its a bottom feeder dripper, all mechanical. I have one with a tiny bottom feeder rda. They are really nice, just give the juice bottle a little squeeze when the RDA runs low on juice, and you're in business. The neat thing is you can wash them, just take the battery out and run hot water in it/though it to clean. Let it dry, add the battery and rewick the rda, add juice and go.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Its a bottom feeder dripper, all mechanical. I have one with a tiny bottom feeder rda. They are really nice, just give the juice bottle a little squeeze when the RDA runs low on juice, and you're in business. The neat thing is you can wash them, just take the battery out and run hot water in it/though it to clean. Let it dry, add the battery and rewick the rda, add juice and go.
I'm seriously thinking about getting a couple of those....a Woodvil for certain.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm seriously thinking about getting a couple of those....a Woodvil for certain.
I've got a woodville in burled walnut and a metal one (pics coming). I use a Vicious Ant Cyclone on the Woodville, bored out the air hole to 2.4 MM, it is tight, really tight 1< mm stock. The clouds are not huge, but the flavor is off the charts. That wee bottom feeder gets hotter than Hades, so I use a pyrex drip tip that has a delrin insulated base. You can subohm with the Reo stock, I've never had to go below .5 for a great, lusciously thick vapor.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thought for the day: No matter how dreadful you think your life may be......consider that you COULD be Tony Sparano of the Oakland Raiders.
That is all

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
P-51 Mustang and F4U Corsair... The Corsair being my all time favorite and actually could out fly the Mustang even though the Mustang is the most popular..
Ha ha, sounds like the way I feel about the all too popular Aspire

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Personally.........national pride and all..................SPITFIRE!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an authentic and two clones from FT. The clones are every bit as good, I couldn't believe how good. Felt foolish for buying the authentic. (Except the coils, which have to be Kanger.) I would say get a few and save the $ for coils. Price now is down to ~$7.50!

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10008618/1808009-aerotank-mini-style-bottom-coil-clearomizer
WOW! what a lucky break. I haven't ventured into the Kanger world but I know they're good and such a deal! Which Kanger tank takes the sub ohm coils?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There are sub ohm coils available for the Aerotanks

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went to the website and saw the woodies. I wish I hadn't. Verrrry beautiful and tempting! Checked out Busardo's review, too, but it was several months old and he mentioned upgrades and improvements coming in the future. When I started out my plan was to get a few things and then I'd be set. Then something else pops up that I can't resist. This is awful:p

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:D Got their SS tank and the set of colored glass tanks too. SS was beautiful. Glass arrived unbroken. To my pleasant surprise, the glass tanks were 3-4mm longer than authentic, still fit fine and gave me a bit more capacity. :D
Now I want one of those! With colored glass (blue). I'm turning into a monster. I feel like the exploding man who ate too much:eek:

VU Sponsors