Alternate Universe

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm seriously thinking about getting a couple of those....a Woodvil for certain.
Hope your computer kung fu is strong! He's changing them this year to low profile so the bigger attys will fit. Going to be a madhouse. I got one of the last run...and I used it for a week. Too afraid I'll drop it since my metal ones get dropped and knocked over all the time. <klutz

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope your computer kung fu is strong! He's changing them this year to low profile so the bigger attys will fit. Going to be a madhouse. I got one of the last run...and I used it for a week. Too afraid I'll drop it since my metal ones get dropped and knocked over all the time. <klutz
I did notice that all of them have a "notify me" option. I would be quite inclined to do whatever necessary to get one either in spalted maple, or black palm.
UPDATE: Just emailed him requesting the above if and when they happen lol.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Black palm would be especially awesome....would match my Wizard Modz in the same wood.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did notice that all of them have a "notify me" option. I would be quite inclined to do whatever necessary to get one either in spalted maple, or black palm.
He has one sale day. Well...they seem to all sell in one day, hours really. By the time you get the notification they'll be gone. lol It is announced when and what time, day, etc. on the Reo forum on ECF so people can get ready. Mine is Jatoba so it's kind of plain but has nice grain. It's one of the little 14500 ones, another reason I don't use it too often but it's so cuuute. lol Anyway, I think it's sometime in February.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE: Just emailed him requesting the above if and when they happen lol.
I just can't make up my mind; they're all so beautiful!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
He has one sale day. Well...they seem to all sell in one day, hours really. By the time you get the notification they'll be gone. lol It is announced when and what time, day, etc. on the Reo forum on ECF so people can get ready. Mine is Jatoba so it's kind of plain but has nice grain. It's one of the little 14500 ones, another reason I don't use it too often but it's so cuuute. lol Anyway, I think it's sometime in February.
Ok, well that kills it. I am double secret ninja banned from ECF.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, well that kills it. I am double secret ninja banned from ECF.
Really? Good for you! lol I'll let you guys know when it's posted. I'm not going to go for one this year.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This was my second message to him:

Disregard my last email. That wee birdie told me that the sale is announced on ECF...which I am double secret ninja perma banned from....so they will be long gone before I can make a purchase. Thank you anyway. I have a Black Palm Wizard Modz box that would make a great companion lol. Beautiful work, thank you anyway.

Scott

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Isn't it tramadol? WTF do I know:p?
Toradol is a NSAID shot.. Not be given for more than five days as it can cause intestinal bleeding.. If it was me, I would refuse it and ask for a real pain med.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And definitely going somewhere else next time. Chris said it was closer but there's another ER one block over 0.o

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It really pissed me off the kidney stone guy got like morphine and they were constantly checking in on him. I got shit and it took them two hours to even do that

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honestly it was a waste of time I could've gone home and taken some pills and got the same results

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo-
5414ec3c-8935-4393-bad1-9479fef2b865_zps93b71d53.jpg

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning, everyone.................ah boy, back to work.

"Having a child does not make you a parent, just as having a kitchen does not make you a chef."

but having a kitchen does make me a chef! :p

but having kids. well, that just made me a grandfather. :eek:

oldest boy, youngest grandson:

1511199_10100184869204176_1172480515_n.jpg

youngest boy, oldest grandson:

1010546_10100184869144296_1940384908_n.jpg

:cool:

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
couldn't resist the sale. :oops:

i know it's not the "latest", but i always wanted one:
vaporshark.jpg

changed my order at the last minute. ordered a purple skin, too. my favorite juices get either blue or purple drip tips. wouldn't want me colors clashing now, would we? ;)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aye, I've been permanently banned from ECF on about 10 different IP's

they musta seen your picture, bro. all the men got jealous and the womens be a'swooning! ;)

doubt they'll ever let you back. :)

VU Sponsors