Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Helloooo back

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am so sorry
We have a radio station here in Boston that starts their Christmas programming right before Thanksgiving and goes straight through til 11:59pm. Dec. 25
That's one full month of nothing but Christmas songs.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
f81e6e110bec753ee6bf3b5b26e1ab30.jpg

Just now

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have a radio station here in Boston that starts their Christmas programming right before Thanksgiving and goes straight through til 11:59pm. Dec. 25
That's one full month of nothing but Christmas songs.
Proof positive that insanity is spread via the airwaves.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me needs help. My decks await a rebuilding and I be too lazy to do it. My Orchid lies wasting away waiting to be attended to. My Stillare sits on the SMPL drying out because I'm afraid my pin is too short and I shall blow up! Am I looking for excuses?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Me needs help. My decks await a rebuilding and I be too lazy to do it. My Orchid lies wasting away waiting to be attended to. My Stillare sits on the SMPL drying out because I'm afraid my pin is too short and I shall blow up! Am I looking for excuses?
Indeed.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sundayitis? I haz it too. Need to make juice, find out why my red Reo isn't working and generally get off this computer. Don't wanna.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK I just went to the Aspire site (I hate those people). They want $21 for a 5 pak of Atlantis coils. So...........Whadya' think? $16-18 here?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have an Orchid that is a wee over wicked.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No, it is an issue of wick thickness

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK I just went to the Aspire site (I hate those people). They want $21 for a 5 pak of Atlantis coils. So...........Whadya' think? $16-18 here?
15.99 here with free shipping. http://www.rakuten.com/prod/aspire-...C2Y0q5XQVAt_Dmwnt2L_ocSgHXf8KM9pw8aAvof8P8HAQ
I hope that URL gets shortened, that is one long mofo. I've bought from Ratuken before, they were under a different name at the time though. And that seller has a good rating. I've been looking at some Cyber Monday things that are started today and all the shit is out of stock already. Phhht.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
15.99 here with free shipping. http://www.rakuten.com/prod/aspire-...C2Y0q5XQVAt_Dmwnt2L_ocSgHXf8KM9pw8aAvof8P8HAQ
I hope that URL gets shortened, that is one long mofo. I've bought from Ratuken before, they were under a different name at the time though. And that seller has a good rating. I've been looking at some Cyber Monday things that are started today and all the shit is out of stock already. Phhht.
Thanks gg. So I was close. I guess you have one. I'm still debating.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's a Reo like?
It's like...you can upsidedown drip while driving. lol Bottom fed mechanical, needs a bf atty. Lots more options than there were last year on attys. I <3 them.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's like...you can upsidedown drip while driving. lol Bottom fed mechanical, needs a bf atty. Lots more options than there were last year on attys. I <3 them.
I shall take a look at this interesting gizmo that I have heard of but never seen. Thank yee

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Laterz gatorz. Gonna go see if I can make myself useful for at least a minute today. lol

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
P-51 Mustang and F4U Corsair... The Corsair being my all time favorite and actually could out fly the Mustang even though the Mustang is the most popular..

Total monster! If I recall, air frame designed around that gigantic prop, whence the drop in the wings so the prop could clear the ground. :eek:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well it looks like the brief warm spell we've had here in ChiTown is over. Just went out to put the horses in the pasture and froze my ass off.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's weird, I know the first word of that song is "Gypsy" but for some reason it starts in my head "Whiskey! Sittin' lookin' pretty." lol so weird.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors