Alternate Universe

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just finished the last piece of Thanksgiving pie. :)

10430410_10152919887171983_6724481144216183585_n.jpg
Still have 2 cherry and half an apple left... We had 6 total ;) Had pumpkin, Cherry and Apple pie with Whip Cream, Eggnog Ice Cream, and Vanilla Ice Cream for breakfast :cool:

What? Fruit, eggs, dairy and grain.. its all there :D

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heres something... Take 4 scoops of Pumpkin Spice ice cream, a half slice of pumpkin pie, place in a personal blender cup, cover with milk and blend for 10secs.... MMMmmmmmm

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres something... Take 4 scoops of Pumpkin Spice ice cream, a half slice of pumpkin pie, place in a personal blender cup, cover with milk and blend for 10secs.... MMMmmmmmm

No, I won't, thank you. :p There's already way too much more of me than there was three days ago. :oops:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, but its soooo good :)

Touch of brandy makes it better ;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im heading out too.. though.. Nite man.. try to get some sleep. I have some youtube history type vids loaded up to watch and fall asleep too... :)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You thought I was a girl? Like for real?

If so...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

that's funny lol
Auch, please don't be offended. If you only knew my brain. At first, I knew you were a man because I saw your fighting pictures and posts. Then I saw your new avatar with MT and had a start, thinking, could adk be a handsome female? In the end, I realize you're a cutie of a young man. For me, one or the other, doesn't matter. I've been called sir whilst out and about and, while I may not have been wearing heels, make up and a dress, I do have all the female parts. Go figure!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey love the new Snoopy look !!

RIP is too over the top for me . If he just did a normal review he would be great but its like he tries to hard to be funny or something.
Ditto. I force myself to put up with it because the man can build a coil inside an ant's nose!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a BVC coil
I use those in my tanks, too. Aspire was not very helpful when I contacted them. But I can share what happened to me and how I dealt with it.

Assuming that your coil is already primed well. Sometimes I just blow through the burnt taste and it eventually goes away. I'm thinking that maybe something in the juice is gunking up and burning on the coil. I call it a 'wet burn' :D (you can tell the difference between gunky juice burning and your wicking material burning. The latter being unbearable)

My 510 pin spring collapsed on my Nautilus. This disabled the pin to protrude out enough from the negative housing, causing a short. Aspire will sell you a new pin, if you like (I don't like). I found a tiny silver spring from a piece of jewelry and wedged it into the middle of the collapsed one. Made some length adjustments and it's good to go.

The leads in your coil head could be crossed. Unless you're Rip Tripper and want to disassemble the head and uncross them yourself, pitch it. Aspire will not replace it for you. Instead, they will blame you for using an incorrect battery. (I have a slew of correspondence with them which you are welcome to read).

Do check your wattage and make sure it's compatible with the resistance. Many times I have switched between tanks and sub-ohm rebuildables on my DNA box and forgot to adjust the power.

I hope I'm understanding what your problem is and that this helps a little lol :)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use those in my tanks, too. Aspire was not very helpful when I contacted them. But I can share what happened to me and how I dealt with it.

Assuming that your coil is already primed well. Sometimes I just blow through the burnt taste and it eventually goes away. I'm thinking that maybe something in the juice is gunking up and burning on the coil. I call it a 'wet burn' :D (you can tell the difference between gunky juice burning and your wicking material burning. The latter being unbearable)

My 510 pin spring collapsed on my Nautilus. This disabled the pin to protrude out enough from the negative housing, causing a short. Aspire will sell you a new pin, if you like (I don't like). I found a tiny silver spring from a piece of jewelry and wedged it into the middle of the collapsed one. Made some length adjustments and it's good to go.

The leads in your coil head could be crossed. Unless you're Rip Tripper and want to disassemble the head and uncross them yourself, pitch it. Aspire will not replace it for you. Instead, they will blame you for using an incorrect battery. (I have a slew of correspondence with them which you are welcome to read).

Do check your wattage and make sure it's compatible with the resistance. Many times I have switched between tanks and sub-ohm rebuildables on my DNA box and forgot to adjust the power.

I hope I'm understanding what your problem is and that this helps a little lol :)
Thanks Muth..I pretty much did everything you listed apart from the spring and calling...I think I will call them..Ive been know to be pretty persuasive opps I mean have a way of getting things done :)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my chief points about the Atlantis is how it's a great platform for those that wish to dip a toe into the world of sub ohming, without fannying about with rebuildables. I think most of the local cloudies have one now....THAT is saying something.
Yes, that makes sense. I'm just torn about using one for myself. I use tanks when I'm driving and oot and aboot. I have trouble seeing through the windshield with my Silo and 1.6 heads. Can ye imagine the Atlantis and .05? I've convinced my passengers that there is a humidifier in the van.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh I forgot to add..yes my juice is very dark almost black so it could have something to do with that...Getting some lighter ones soon

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Muth..I pretty much did everything you listed apart from the spring and calling...I think I will call them..Ive been know to be pretty persuasive opps I mean have a way of getting things done :)
Great! I'd love to know what happens with that. So, your pin protrudes enough?
smiley-laughing025.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' @InMyImage ! Can't help but notice your banners. My 11 yr old niece has autism. My job involves working with special needs so when I visit for the holidays it's like taking the job home with me. A combo platter of fun and disaster!:(:D lol
My daughter is currently enrolled in college to become a Surgical Tech. She loves all the medical shows on TV but doesn't a desire to do all the schooling necessary to become a doctor but she really wants to be right up in the guts and gore so Surgical Tech was a good fit as that is the person who directly assists the surgeon during surgery.

Well after being away from her brother for a while, she has decided that she really loves working with kids with special needs and has switched her major to "Elementary Education - Special Education, Exceptional Needs: Mild Interventions (Early and Middle Childhood)" and is transferring to Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana for the Spring term.

She just got her acceptance notification on Wednesday and was bouncing off the walls with excitement which was great to see and I'm proud of her, not only for pursuing a career helping kids with special needs, but for quickly realizing what she really wants and having the courage to step up and say so before wasting a ton of money continuing to work on a degree she doesn't really want anymore.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My daughter is currently enrolled in college to become a Surgical Tech. She loves all the medical shows on TV but doesn't a desire to do all the schooling necessary to become a doctor but she really wants to be right up in the guts and gore so Surgical Tech was a good fit as that is the person who directly assists the surgeon during surgery.

Well after being away from her brother for a while, she has decided that she really loves working with kids with special needs and has switched her major to "Elementary Education - Special Education, Exceptional Needs: Mild Interventions (Early and Middle Childhood)" and is transferring to Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana for the Spring term.

She just got her acceptance notification on Wednesday and was bouncing off the walls with excitement which was great to see and I'm proud of her, not only for pursuing a career helping kids with special needs, but for quickly realizing what she really wants and having the courage to step up and say so before wasting a ton of money continuing to work on a degree she doesn't really want anymore.
Excellent! I admire someone who can be true to their own heart in spite of what others say or in spite of their own inner conflict. Blessed clarity. Nothing like it :)

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So how you doin this morning young lady?
Pretty good. Been up since 5:30am (I do my best thinking in the morning). I have an awful cold. But other than that I'm doing great.
And you?

VU Sponsors