giphy.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm sitting here listening to music and surfing VU in my mancave when my son wanders down and tucks himself into the bed I have down here.

I am playing the Combat Rock album from The Clash, and he loves it. Got him hooked on Billy Corgan solo and Smashing Pumpkins too.

Looks like the kid has good taste :)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm sitting here listening to music and surfing VU in my mancave when my son wanders down and tucks himself into the bed I have down here.

I am playing the Combat Rock album from The Clash, and he loves it. Got him hooked on Billy Corgan solo and Smashing Pumpkins too.

Looks like the kid has good taste :)

Well, kids rock. You might enjoy this. Played it during a lecture last week.

http://www.ubu.com/film/stark_cat.html

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As in school of fish?o_O

No sir, not planning to.

I think you may have me cornfused with some other being.;)
I got confused when ou said you were sitting in a lecture, I mean who would sit through a lecture out of choice...

Sorry Fishee, that was a dumb question ;)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny (and maybe a bit scary) when the kid stands on the bed, starts taking off his clotes and says he wants to play the one where David Bowie is naked :eek:

The filmmaker's son. She could believe how into Bowie he was nor understand what the hell it was all about. Time will tell. ;) At least it wasn't "It's Raining Men."

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got confused when ou said you were sitting in a lecture, I mean who would sit through a lecture out of choice...

Sorry Fishee, that was a dumb question ;)
lol I still do not recall saying anything pertaining to a lecture.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, that wasn't a no, so... I was looking at some of Jensy's gorgeous silver pieces and these particularly caught my eye. Just love the two little decorated wedges of pure silver cheese! Very original. Sure she's saucy, but also quite an artist. :)

jensy crop.jpg

(This concludes our moment of sincerity. We now return to our regular programming.)

Last edited:

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet it would Fishee . It makes me giggle though.

I used a pick up line with a guy once because he was way to shy to ask me.

He was this Irish guy with long hair that he kept in a ponytail. So I went up to him and pull the band out of his hair and told him all that hair would look good on the pillow next to me. Bwahahhahah it worked.:p

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet it would Fishee . It makes me giggle though.

I used a pick up line with a guy once because he was way to shy to ask me.

He was this Irish guy with long hair that he kept in a ponytail. So I went up to him and pull the band out of his hair and told him all that hair would look good on the pillow next to me. Bwahahhahah it worked.:p

You must be pretty hot to make a line like that work. :)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, if I had the long hair I used to have and a women came up to me and did and said what jensy said and did I would have been all about it even if she looked like this
ugly.jpg
OMG You always make me laugh out loud !!!!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG You always make me laugh out loud !!!!
And to be completely honest you make me believe that I should be more confident in talking to women.
I love how direct you are.
Makes me wanna be more confident in what I want to say and to offer a lady.
I love you for that.:)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know Fishee you should . If they are not interested don't worry about it and do not take it as rejecting you as a person. It could be not a great time for them or a hundred different reasons.. Also if they aren't into you then it's their loss and you just weeded one out . I think everybody should speak their mind . Life's to short for guessing .

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know Fishee you should . If they are not interested don't worry about it and do not take it as rejecting you as a person. It could be not a great time for them or a hundred different reasons.. Also if they aren't into you then it's their loss and you just weeded one out . I think everybody should speak their mind . Life's to short for guessing .
You're a great lady and a great friend.:)

Hello Midnite:cool: Good vid. The ground crew was very...........SAUCY!!! :D

VU Sponsors