Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like black & gray and photorealistic tats. The guy that did my cameo tattoo had some really nice ones

I like them too. A lot of Kat's b/w tats also have subtle bits of color in them that don't really show up in photos. A little bit of red or turquoise as highlights. Made to look at closely, unlike so many.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey love the new Snoopy look !!

RIP is too over the top for me . If he just did a normal review he would be great but its like he tries to hard to be funny or something.
Thanks, ketp the theme just for you :)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine won't be nearly that large but I'm just looking for examples

8fc131fdeec390aaca6f65b98ed94f90.jpg

27cd27550bd51f1aea2bc77d6cc2e38a.jpg

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/2012/11/15/tattoos-incorporating-scars/

They did a good job on that guy's self injury scars, don't think I'd ever want the full sleeves I'd need to coverup mine. However the spine surgery tattoos look pretty

I've seen the spines before. Pretty nice. My spine scar turned out so perfect I wouldn't touch it. I asked my surgeon whether he actually uses a ruler in the operating room. He confessed he did. Unusual neatness for a non-cosmetic surgeon.

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Still waiting for the doctors to find someone who knows how to do the pudendal nerve block. Will probably have problems finding someone to do the surgery as well. They're still considered experimental

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Meanwhile I have only worked one day this week and hopefully will feel up to working 4 days next week to make up for the hours I need

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:)

639174e6e60a4768cad4509671757795.jpg
And this is just absolutely fucking sexy as a mutherfucker!!!!!

I want 6 rings down my back.Three down each side. Big ones that I can be suspended from. OH FUCK YEAH!!!

If that's what you're into you might be better off if you moved away from your little pond. Very social world that.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If that's what you're into you might be better off if you moved away from your little pond. Very social world that.
The little pond is ultra conservative and very hick shit kicker yee haw y'all somebitch mother fuckers. lol
But they are slowly coming around. And those that prefer to live alternate or subnormal lives are a little bit better tolerated than even just a few years back.

Any way, truth be told I'm a very average looking smuck. Just a little bit of ink, a few piercings. Nothing alarming or eye catching. I don't do things to draw attention to myself in my little pond. I'm equally as incognito in all the universes. Not just this one. :)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The little pond is ultra conservative and very hick shit kicker yee haw y'all somebitch mother fuckers. lol
But they are slowly coming around. And those that prefer to live alternate or subnormal lives are a little bit better tolerated than even just a few years back.

Any way, truth be told I'm a very average looking smuck. Just a little bit of ink, a few piercings. Nothing alarming or eye catching. I don't do things to draw attention to myself in my little pond. I'm equally as incognito in all the universes. Not just this one. :)

More incognito here or less?

I was being literal. No judgement. Suspension people are very social. Obviously they have to be when they're "playing," that is working together in their games, but also generally, seriously social party people. :) Pretty impressive.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More incognito here or less?

I was being literal. No judgement. Suspension people are very social. Obviously they have to be when they're "playing," that is working together in their games, but also generally, seriously social party people. :) Pretty impressive.
Probably one of the few reasons why I'll only ever just fantasize about it rather than actually fulfill it.
I do well socially for the most part. But I am not a social creature by my nature.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fishee ya know I hate to start rumors but , ah, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm FRANCI IS IN PRISON DOIN A STINT

VU Sponsors