Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh and flamingo too.

7d56712831e6a0e3c8d4355d269b7dbb.jpg

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
never heard of that happening. try taking the coil out and putting in back in.o_O
you name it I did it...Even put it on my new ohm/volt meter after my e-huge come up with it and wouldn't fire it's 1.1..I just have it on my hades mod now ... seems to be ok...I just put the new coil in yesterday

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooh, Edgar/Chappy lighthouse in those cool wintry colors. That's the look of my fave Thanksgiving. Hope yours was as good as mine there. :) Very thoughtful of you. Hugs @muth.
Here's a little something you can have any time you want to bring those happy memories back. My SIL is a veteran DJ at WMVY, the only station on the island. All the shows are good but her name is Alison Hammond if you want to tune in to her. She's the one who named me muth (family joke):D
http://www.mvyradio.com/?ref=msft&stream=wmvy

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my co-workers started getting tats from this unlicensed guy just because she thought he was cute (cheaper, too) and wound up getting mercer for some damn reason. Always something with her!o_O She was walking around with tubes coming out of her thighs to drain the shit

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my co-workers started getting tats from this unlicensed guy just because she thought he was cute (cheaper, too) and wound up getting mercer for some damn reason. Always something with her!o_O She was walking around with tubes coming out of her thighs to drain the shit
MRSA is nothing to fool with. I sure hope she kept the tubes under bandages, MRSA is very contagious, all it takes is a tiny abrasion on the skin for it to take hold. If that unlicensed tattoo artist is the source, he needs to have his ass reported to the local health authorities.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MRSA is nothing to fool with. I sure hope she kept the tubes under bandages, MRSA is very contagious, all it takes is a tiny abrasion on the skin for it to take hold. If that unlicensed tattoo artist is the source, he needs to have his ass reported to the local health authorities.
I'm with ya' on that. She probably wouldn't report him because he's cute (some people!)

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a little something you can have any time you want to bring those happy memories back. My SIL is a veteran DJ at WMVY, the only station on the island. All the shows are good but her name is Alison Hammond if you want to tune in to her. She's the one who named me muth (family joke):D
http://www.mvyradio.com/?ref=msft&stream=wmvy

Sweet. Will check her out, though I'm a little scared to. You know, the cliche MV islander taste in music. :eek:;) Which to my amazement (and dismay) remains more or less the same every time I visit. :rolleyes::)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got an alert and a $27 credit at 101 Vapes. The alert is for the Atlantis at $31.99. I didn't have plans to buy one of those but I'm tempted because of the credit. That's just dumb, isn't it? I need to be reined in, I think.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like its going bad... Time for a new coil.
I just bloody put it in yesterday (to pissed off to find pissed off smiley)...I only used it a few times...My e huge and that tank is only used with that mod when I'm home...I can't wait now until my RBA/RBD's come in soon

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet. Will check her out, though I'm a little scared to. You know, the cliche MV islander taste in music. :eek:;) Which to my amazement (and dismay) remains more or less the same every time I visit. :rolleyes::)
I hear ya', I'm kinda picky myself. But that's OK, I wouldn't be offended if you didn't like it. The station did win awards for it's eclectic style. For me that means sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't:D

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not having much luck with these tanks...Get burnt tastes don't get much of a draw on them after some time with air hole wide open...Been going through coils to much...As soon as they start getting clogged I clean them

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got an alert and a $27 credit at 101 Vapes. The alert is for the Atlantis at $31.99. I didn't have plans to buy one of those but I'm tempted because of the credit. That's just dumb, isn't it? I need to be reined in, I think.
If you want to sub ohm I have a coil that can read 1.1 :rolleyes:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My 1.8 ohm on my nautilus has just dropped down to a 1.1 and my e-huge won't work with it:confused:
I've had more damn problems with Nautilus coils shorting out because of crossed leads. Aspire needs better manufacturing mgmt. The following vid isn't about BVC coils but about Aspire coils in general if you want to check it out of curiousity. He also has a separate vid on BVC coils.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I want to sub ohm I get out my wire, wick, jewelers goggles and go to town!:D I don't see the sense in a sub ohm tank. I guess I just answered my own previous question. lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
One of my chief points about the Atlantis is how it's a great platform for those that wish to dip a toe into the world of sub ohming, without fannying about with rebuildables. I think most of the local cloudies have one now....THAT is saying something.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not having much luck with these tanks...Get burnt tastes don't get much of a draw on them after some time with air hole wide open...Been going through coils to much...As soon as they start getting clogged I clean them
What tanks are you using, Ash?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I cant be ersed with having someone photo mine

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my chief points about the Atlantis is how it's a great platform for those that wish to dip a toe into the world of sub ohming, without fannying about with rebuildables. I think most of the local cloudies have one now....THAT is saying something.
Why would a cloudie want/need one of those? I don't quite get it. But I am a bit slow, you know. Or do u just call everyone that vapes, cloudies?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok this is fucking weird...I just tested it again and now it's reading 4.0 on tester and on mod
Sorry, been catching up on the thread and don't remember if it is a rebuildable or not, but if it is an RBA, you might want to take the wick out. Mine just had the same problem and is an indicator that the wick is dry.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Truth is, I vape my Orchids much more than my drippers. And since I've started my box collection, my gennies are hardly used anymore.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Resistance jumps on rebuildables are almost always a sign that your screws have backed off.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since I saw the tats earlier I figure I'll share a few of mine

Keep in mind this is before I started fighting so I a bit scrawny in these lol

619bb58e0f20e312ae3adfda68591dae.jpg
f4345dde301fff8b2ed15c2ac9c20e27.jpg
e7d52b2b8f57ec561e98c69f9d8ec905.jpg
d8b37a9026bb025534df88237b946bdc.jpg
5117c993237d77fe94c31fbc052ee934.jpg
2c9d306874581f4dbc93096232305ac0.jpg

Oh and I don't have the nipple rings anymore
Oh Okay, I'm sorry. I thought you were a girl!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My lovely people, I'm getting a headache and feel like throwing up. I better go............now!:eek:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rip seriously needs to switch to decaf
I did a bug Rip marathon a while back and he used to be pretty mellow until this video posted in October 2013 where apparently the Squape made him lose his mind...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I did a bug Rip marathon a while back and he used to be pretty mellow until this video posted in October 2013 where apparently the Squape made him lose his mind...

The SquapeR has that effect on many....self included.....not in a positive way.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya', I'm kinda picky myself. But that's OK, I wouldn't be offended if you didn't like it. The station did win awards for it's eclectic style. For me that means sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't:D

Possible progress then. Unless "eclectic" just means that they have reduced Dave Mathews Band to 50% of the time. :D

I'm curious and will tune in. Just being a smart ass ya know.

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've had more damn problems with Nautilus coils shorting out because of crossed leads. Aspire needs better manufacturing mgmt. The following vid isn't about BVC coils but about Aspire coils in general if you want to check it out of curiousity. He also has a separate vid on BVC coils.
Yeah had a few crap out on me real quick

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I saw the tats earlier I figure I'll share a few of mine

Keep in mind this is before I started fighting so I a bit scrawny in these lol

619bb58e0f20e312ae3adfda68591dae.jpg
f4345dde301fff8b2ed15c2ac9c20e27.jpg
e7d52b2b8f57ec561e98c69f9d8ec905.jpg
d8b37a9026bb025534df88237b946bdc.jpg
5117c993237d77fe94c31fbc052ee934.jpg
2c9d306874581f4dbc93096232305ac0.jpg

Oh and I don't have the nipple rings anymore
No worries you don't look like a girl !!

VU Sponsors