Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's always an acceptable answer. And, jeez, you're a strong man

not strong. last 10 lengths were murder! :p

took me 90 minutes. o_O

but it's the only exercise i do. so i try! ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL
Barbara-Streisand.jpg

ok nap time
If I offend any fans I apologize ahead of time. But did anyone see the show she aired live from the Village Vanguard? All she did was whine about how small the room was. Number one, the VV is a historic jazz club (she knows that). Two, you're not a jazz singer, you're a Broadway crooner/hoofer. Why the hell did you book a gig there? I really wanna dope slap her for that.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I offend any fans I apologize ahead of time. But did anyone see the show she aired live from the Village Vanguard? All she did was whine about how small the room was. Number one, the VV is a historic jazz club (she knows that). Two, you're not a jazz singer, you're a Broadway crooner/hoofer. Why the hell did you book a gig there? I really wanna dope slap her for that.

can't say i'd watch babs. a rerun of ella or billie, maybe. ;)

or Kelli doing eartha kitt on karaoke! :p

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fair enough, that's a big turn off. Aging show tune diva dissing VV! Here's another of another sort, great as ever, who would never. Worth watching interview.

upload_2014-11-29_15-40-40.jpeg

video.pbs.org/video/2365376976/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors