kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually had Thursday Friday sat and Sunday off this week...which never happen ever

yeah me too. a person could get used to this.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm wondering is it is possible to change it from screws to magnets

looks like it one of the first things to do. makes sense. can't charge the batteries internally, magnets would be a big help:

.This far surpasses my expectations. I haven't had a single problem with it, except to say my Megan 318 and Hades (both authentic) are now collecting dust. The instant hits have allowed me to build slightly higher-resistance coils--now about 0.5Ω as opposed to 0.2Ω for much improved flavor. I'm not sure how that happens, but I'm rediscovering juices I've been buying for months. Small (very small) cons: 1) ability to charge my VTC5's via USB would be nice; 2) need to replace the easy-to-strip screws with magnets; 3) silver case appears to be made of plastic although the fit and finish are impeccable; 4) the 510 threading has my drippers sitting at an ever-so-slight angle. None of these is a big deal to me.

http://www.eciggity.com/ipv3-150-watt-box-mod/

must be something around discussing that.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone. I'm going to do something really stupid today- go shopping. Plus fill up on gas. The local grocery store gives 10¢ for every $50 spent credit towards gas...I could fill up for close to $2.00 a gallon! It's the little things that make me happy. lol

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
doh! :oops:

totally forgot. did you see this:
ipv3.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone. I'm going to do something really stupid today- go shopping. Plus fill up on gas. The local grocery store gives 10¢ for every $50 spent credit towards gas...I could fill up for close to $2.00 a gallon! It's the little things that make me happy. lol

hopefully won't be so bad today. yesterday was cray cray. and good morning gg :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hopefully won't be so bad today. yesterday was cray cray. and good morning gg :)
You went shopping yesterday?!? In the real world? Brave! I just need to buy a mattress set. Figure that kind of thing isn't part of sale madness but what do I know? Just have to go through the mall traffic to get to the liquidator. Bad enough.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You went shopping yesterday?!? In the real world? Brave! I just need to buy a mattress set. Figure that kind of thing isn't part of sale madness but what do I know? Just have to go through the mall traffic to get to the liquidator. Bad enough.

i did the opposite. bought my laptop before and just waited for the crowds to clear. only have to carry the receipt. black friday in advance ;)

dec 26 is even better. they know people are returning stuff. it's their last chance to grab your cash. if they price match, just bring in your receipt for anything you bought in december. :p

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning!.............First of all, big hugs to all of you who stepped up to the plate to defend me; you know who you are. When you get to be as old and feeble as I am you need that extra support from young whipper snappers who know how to push the right buttons on those new inventions called computers. I wish I could invite all of you over for tea and cookies :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

no no no........are you new here???? no way would i go shopping on black friday! but i did get out and about a bit, and the traffic was nutso. good luck with your bed shopping :)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
looks like it one of the first things to do. makes sense. can't charge the batteries internally, magnets would be a big help:

.This far surpasses my expectations. I haven't had a single problem with it, except to say my Megan 318 and Hades (both authentic) are now collecting dust. The instant hits have allowed me to build slightly higher-resistance coils--now about 0.5Ω as opposed to 0.2Ω for much improved flavor. I'm not sure how that happens, but I'm rediscovering juices I've been buying for months. Small (very small) cons: 1) ability to charge my VTC5's via USB would be nice; 2) need to replace the easy-to-strip screws with magnets; 3) silver case appears to be made of plastic although the fit and finish are impeccable; 4) the 510 threading has my drippers sitting at an ever-so-slight angle. None of these is a big deal to me.

http://www.eciggity.com/ipv3-150-watt-box-mod/

must be something around discussing that.
Thank you good sir

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning!.............First of all, big hugs to all of you who stepped up to the plate to defend me; you know who you are. When you get to be as old and feeble as I am you need that extra support from young whipper snappers who know how to push the right buttons on those new inventions called computers. I wish I could invite all of you over for tea and cookies :D

mmmm......cookies. :)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
doh! :oops:

totally forgot. did you see this:
ipv3.jpg
I didn't see that, but I did enough research...I don't like to charge via USB anyway

I usually use my LUC charger. Twice as fast, and if you have a battery that won't go back above 3.7 it has a two amp charging option that will bring it back to life most of the time

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have also heard of people killing there mods with certain upgrades...I think I will be very skeptical of the upgrades

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning to you and yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Whiskey

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our local Price chopper does that, the other day I had worked up to .60 off a gallon, I paid $2.59 a Gal!!!!!!!!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our local Price chopper does that, the other day I had worked up to .60 off a gallon, I paid $2.59 a Gal!!!!!!!!
Wow... your still over $3 a gallon? I've been filling up at $2.65 for a couple of weeks now..

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
$2.55 a gallon here.
£1.82 back home per litre

VU Sponsors