kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, as you all know, I already own two Wizard Modz wood boxes. I went to 510 tonight to buy some stuff and things....and they are having a Black Friday drawing for..............GUESS WHAT?
Is it vile and cheeky of me to have entered?

not if you give it away if you win (hint hint ;) )

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why is it that so many pretty women think Jack Black.....and PUGS are adorable....but I could/can never get a date to save my life with a sober woman.....and I'm at LEAST as attractive as a pug?
Hey man bald heads are in right now...bald heads faux hawks...

But please don't grow a faux hawk...don't do that to yourself

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why is it that so many pretty women think Jack Black.....and PUGS are adorable....but I could/can never get a date to save my life with a sober woman.....and I'm at LEAST as attractive as a pug?
Ooooooo. So many ways to respond to this, but none very nice to you. So it's best I don't. :p :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i don't think he is all that adorable, but i think he's funny, which IS adorable. :) pugs are cute too.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ooooooo. So many ways to respond to this, but none very nice to you. So it's best I don't. :p :D
Oh do go on sir! After all, I'm the one that gauntleted muhself

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i don't think he is all that adorable, but i think he's funny, which IS adorable. :) pugs are cute too.
qTHNA2v.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey man bald heads are in right now...bald heads faux hawks...

I've shaved my head before, but I have a giant melon and forehead...I don't like it.

To pull off a bald look, ya need a tan....I end up looking like a pasty skinhead. ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol I'm just a straight up low fade guy

Ya, works when you're young and HAVE hair. When already getting a balding patch...just makes it worse. ;)

Hair = sexy
Bald = sexy
In-between = not sexy

Plus, my hair grows so damn fast, I couldn't keep up. I just let it grow and say F-It.
Can't afford $10-20 haircuts all the time just to look good for my cat...lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, was it not just a few days ago the topic was bald women and now were on the bald guy topic...what's going on...I have hair...like hair. No more bald talk :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When a male child is yet in the womb....it is presented a choice......to be virile on the heid, or in the troosers. I chose poorly.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahem... girl at the bar... ahem... made it known you weren't available... ahem...

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Newfoundland, cool. ...literally. ;-)

Mum was from and still is in B.C., Dad was from Alberta and I was born in ONT. Go figure eh? :D
Ah, should make some of my mom's meatloaf. I have the memory of helping her make it seared into my childhood brain. Basic stuff, but mmmm.

Kinda sounds like my uncle. He went and did Culinary Arts in the 70's at a community college, but they basically taught Institutional cooking. To this day, he can't make a meal for one and so, he doesn't really cook. Too bad, he really helped shape me too. He learned me how to make Omelette's, flambe stuff, all the fun things. ;-)

BTW..I use this janky old Phillips HD Rabbit Ears and a DTV converter box to get about 14 channels Over The Air for free...nothing else needed. :)

View attachment 9505

My set is from like 2006...most newer ones can convert DTV signals internally though.

oh...mainlanders, eh? :p

it can suck, cooking at home, if you're used to a real kitchen! ;)

met many 4 year grads from the CIA and Johnson and Wales. they couldn't cook fer shit. couldn't even handle the pantry. :confused:

i have a little digital antenna, but attempting to watch local channels is pretty abysmal. :(

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
but i do check ads! lol! innokin just announced the vv4. i did like the vv3. i think i had 10 at one time.:oops:

they undershot the iStick by 5 w, stopping at 15w. but they only went to 750 mah on it. v3 was 800. less than 1300 is kind of foolish.

they're awesome with small tanks. at least if you set them down, they don't roll. it's dc, but not sure if that is enough to give it any chance verses an iStick. kinda cool to have dc in a small battery, though.

where's the MVP 3? that's gonna be real interesting. ;)

VV4-1.jpg

VV4-2.jpg

Innokin is extremely proud to announce the immediate launch the iTaste VV4.

The Innokin R&D and Engineering teams have used their combined experience and skill to upgrade the best parts of the iTaste VV line and create the iTaste VV4.

Your customers demand complete reliability and higher vaping power and the Innokin iTaste VV4 delivers exactly what is promised and has been built to last.

The iTaste VV4 has a range of variable wattage from 6.0 – 15.0 in .5 watt increments and has a variable voltage range of 3.0 – 6.0 volts in 0.1 volt increments.

The iTaste VV4 uses vRMS DC current and is very accurate with a power deviation of 0.1Watt and the full 15Watts is precisely maintained between resistances of 0.8 to 2.5 ohms. There is no wasted power and exact accuracy means you are always vaping the power level that you choose with no fluctuation and unexpected dry hits and burned ejuice. vRMS provides superior precision in duplicating the exact wattage of Ohm’s law.

The iTaste VV4 has both 510 and eGo Threading and a high quality spring loaded positive contact for full tank compatibility. The iTaste VV4 is initially available with a compact 750 mAh as well as an extended 1000 mAh battery version and both are charged though a standard microUSB port.

VU Sponsors