ECF Refugee
Pain is numbed......now sleep

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I laughed, picked this up just for a hoot at http://focalecig.com/

e5b98371-ff65-47fb-8438-ea2cc060f21c_zps26e7b549.jpg

It came with 3 coils that look suprisingly like aspire coils, so I took one out and guess what?? THEY FIT:):)

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fortunately I had very good disability insurance so we are not nearly as bad off as we could have been, we only took a 33% cut but that was on salarly before bonuses, so in the end it is more like a 40% cut.

Had some money left in my 401k after the stock market crash wiped out most of it, so were able to pay off a enough debt and med bills to scrape by, but with the med bills we have racked up in the last 18 months I think it is pretty clear we are going to have to file BK to truly get to an ok state.

Once SSDI kicks in, will still get a supplement from the insurance so the big benefit of SSDI will be the tax advantages, cost of living increases and higher earnings post 65 when my insurance stops paying out.
You're in Indiana, correct? In Indiana only the person whose name is on the debt needs to file, not both in the marriage as in other States.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
coffee and chocolate are two of the most difficult flavors to get right. the coffees mostly taste like 6 hour old gas station stuff to me. some of the chocolates i have tried are ok at first, but seem to get burnt tasting after awhile. i have pretty much given up on finding a good one of either.
In my sig... Naturally Extracted Coffee.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i dedicate this to @Hobby Kid

1418904835223.jpg

*kind of an inside joke

He was one of the stars who lost his entire fortune in the Madoff scandal, so he has a lot of ground to make up in order to get solvent again. He may be there by now, but was seriouly screwed in that mess because he apparently had given Madoff ALL of his money to manage.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're in Indiana, correct? In Indiana only the person whose name is on the debt needs to file, not both in the marriage as in other States.
Yeah, our stuff is split pretty much 60/40 or possibly 70/30 counting all the medical debt. Needless to say, disability has been very stressful in a lot of different ways. ;(

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, our stuff is split pretty much 60/40 or possibly 70/30 counting all the medical debt. Needless to say, disability has been very stressful in a lot of different ways. ;(
I feel ya.. Been there. It finally all worked out, but took years.. Praying for the best

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello InMyImage

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you know if it tastes like Kona coffee? It seems every single coffee flavor I have tried is made with a Kona blend and I loathe it. I recently got Espresso from TFA but it's too soon to tell if it's anything good. I love coffee and would love to vape it but so far I've been disappointed in every coffee vape I've tried. (I do like the SC line for tobaccos tho)

It is more like a rich caramel with sweet chocolate and coffee, and with a light tobacco. As it steeps, the lesser notes come out and it's great after a week or so. :)

Last edited:

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
o_O Thanks @CaFF
Now I have to try it. I hope my tastebuds play along.
It is more like a rich caramel with sweet chocolate and a light tobacco. As it steeps, the lesser notes come out and it's great after a week or so. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woke up to a snow and a weather storm advisory...

Tiki has been watching it...heheh. She loves watching the snow, but hates the real thing..she's an indoor kitteh.

It's gonna be winter after all:

Gb9V05b.png

Good news is, my flavors have shipped....w00t!
ub8xGD0.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
o_O Thanks @CaFF
Now I have to try it. I hope my tastebuds play along.

I mix it around 5%, but I use a lot of VG, so if you use more PG you may need less. It's a strong flavor and doesn't get weaker. These are alcohol-based flavorings, so to let the alcohol evaporate off, let it steep for a day uncapped with occasional shaking...or whatever you do for steeping. ;)

There is a VZ flavor topic here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vaping-zone.5401/

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahhhh Man Caff, Ours is all but melted away after all that rain we got.
Hey there LD

Yeah, we had rain mixed with sleet for a day or two...nasty cold rain. I love walking in the snow actually, but not as much when it is snowing.

Ha, I found this pic I'd taken during the last Seahawks game...
Tiki helping me watch and being very shiny. :D

kLfsGjyl.jpg

I'd made "Nacho Chips" with homemade cheezy jalapeno bean dip. :D

(Soft flour torts cut into quarters, spread with hab sauce, colby-jack cheese, and baked until just slightly crisp and the cheese was bubbly.)

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow is my Christmas family reunion. My sister is even flying in from St. Thomas with my seven year old niece that I haven't seen since her baptism. Christmas comes a little late in my family since we are all spread out all over the place.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow is my Christmas family reunion. My sister is even flying in from St. Thomas with my seven year old niece that I haven't seen since her baptism. Christmas comes a little late in my family since we are all spread out all over the place.
Thats alright, technically its only the 3rd say of Christmas.. ;)

http://www.cresourcei.org/cy12days.html

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok thanks. one weird thing tho. no matter if i choose the 10 ml or 32 ml size, it comes up $7.50 in my cart. that can't be right?

I also don't see it updating the price as you select options, but when I changed the size and then added it to the cart it was $14

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh that was just for the mint chocolate cream. must be a glitch on that flavor

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that is a bit pricier than i like to pay for juice. is it really worth it?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh that was just for the mint chocolate cream. must be a glitch on that flavor

Hmmm...odd, i got that too..A STEAL! ;-)

FWIW, did ya see this for the desserts?

These desserts DO contain the following: DIACETYL,ACETOIN,ACETYL PROPIONYL

For those concerned with vaping these chemicals please see our Diacetyl Free dessert category.

that is a bit pricier than i like to pay for juice. is it really worth it?

No clue, I've never tried them.

thidontknow.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

yeah, saw that...and the ones without that stuff are a little more expensive.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

No clue, I've never tried them.

thidontknow.gif

oh oops. well where is midnite???

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep.. The Sunrise is REALLY good.. Not that BS 6 day old Truck Stop coffee..

And yes, he took the possible Diacetyl flavors out of the desserts, but ended up bringing some back and giving an option 'cause of the outcry of people who wanted the originals :)

@kelli .. If you msg him and tell him I recommended you, he just might send out a freebie sample ;) He is on here as @Vash

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

And yes, he took the possible Diacetyl flavors out of the desserts, but ended up bringing some back and giving an option 'cause of the outcry of people who wanted the originals :)

@kelli .. If you msg him and tell him I recommended you, he just might send out a freebie sample ;) He is on here as @Vash

Oh, Vash does those? Cool, I wasn't aware he did that. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

ok thanks hon....i might give them a try. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so am i to assume that the diacetyl juices might taste better?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weird, FC's Xmas sale is supposed to go through today, but some of the items are coming up with bigazz prices now.

Still have the $9 Nemmy listed, but my Slug clone is back to $40. Oh well...always another sale. ;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so am i to assume that the diacetyl juices might taste better?
Yes and no.. It depends on what you like. The major diacetyl flavoring is caramel and I believe his butterscotch. I happen to like the caramel :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes and no.. It depends on what you like. The major diacetyl flavoring is caramel and I believe his butterscotch. I happen to like the caramel :)

ok, now i'm in a quandry as to which ones to order. i'll sleep on it and decide tomorrow :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They all really are really good... I mainly buy some of his tobacco's (Confederate, Nomad and Top Leaf) and Sunrise

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They all really are really good... I mainly buy some of his tobacco's (Confederate, Nomad and Top Leaf) and Sunrise

would you believe i have never vaped a tobacco flavor juice? just never was much interested i guess.

VU Sponsors