^that is so true

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have some caffeine infused Apollo juice I can send you if that'll help. No, actually, I wouldn't send it to my worst enemy. LOL

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want to be careful with things in here, Mods don't react to well with Trolls from Big Tobacco. 26650 is Nice. Have 4 of them. I have enough "Vape Gear" to frighten normal people. 1/2 a grand so far. I'm still alive to talk about it. :cool:
I made a promise, need to make it. I met a decent person named Mark. He passed away yesterday.
World will be a little smaller without him.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is Vaping. Fair question. Do You Vape? Yes. Why? I like it.
That was a student with a question. The transfer of benign agents to our bodys. Oxygen is first. H2O is next. Food or Sex is next, but I don't remember. Oh, I was suppost to call that Rynolds guy, num nuts, ah, Bert or something.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Want to be careful with things in here, Mods don't react to well with Trolls from Big Tobacco. 26650 is Nice. Have 4 of them. I have enough "Vape Gear" to frighten normal people. 1/2 a grand so far. I'm still alive to talk about it. :cool:
I made a promise, need to make it. I met a decent person named Mark. He passed away yesterday.
World will be a little smaller without him.
Promised he would be on the internet one day. He was.
What is Vaping. Fair question. Do You Vape? Yes. Why? I like it.
That was a student with a question. The transfer of benign agents to our bodys. Oxygen is first. H2O is next. Food or Sex is next, but I don't remember. Oh, I was suppost to call that Rynolds guy, num nuts, ah, Bert or something.
WTF? :confused:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey.. Did anyone get an 'invitation' to try some item in the last few days? I got a PM asking to review a battery charger.. ?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't know if I will. Already have a WP2H and am happy with it

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I sorted out my DIY flavorings order..sorta...but got 15% off. That basically paid for a shipping upgrade to Priority. :)

Doubled up on my precccioussss, the Caramel Mocha and couldn't decide on the Captain's , so I got both.

mf3nsdf.png

I said f-it on the OOS state of the Hangsen Essence RY4. I got enough crap, I'll make my own RY4. ;P

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Mexican Wedding Cookies I made for Xmas dinner.

I made two dozen, came home with seven, LOL...:cool:

They are about the simplest things ya can imagine, but oh so tasty. I added some powdered cinnamon to the powdered sugar for an extra nommmz.

The recipes:

The simple one, I used it with slight modification.
http://www.food.com/recipe/traditional-mexican-wedding-cookies-162213

A bit more detailed, but still EZ.
http://www.mexicoinmykitchen.com/2013/12/mexican-wedding-cookies-recipe.html

Nice, love Mexican wedding cookies.

We made a Moroccan Christmas dinner this year. Lamb roast, mint couscous, vegetable tagine, and as the headliner IMO my daughter made her first bastilla, which turned out perfectly. Had bastilla leftovers for breakfast this morning. Such a treat. :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I sorted out my DIY flavorings order..sorta...but got 15% off. That basically paid for a shipping upgrade to Priority. :)

Doubled up on my precccioussss, the Caramel Mocha and couldn't decide on the Captain's , so I got both.

mf3nsdf.png

I said f-it on the OOS state of the Hangsen Essence RY4. I got enough crap, I'll make my own RY4. ;P

Apparently odd things have been happening while I've been knocked out but this one caught my eye... what company is "SC" and where did you order? Caramel Mocha sounds interesting...

And man spending time with the family is physically hard on me. For every 3-4 hours I have to spend about 10-15 knocked out on pain and nerve pills. Been a long couple of days. Get to do it again today too!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice, love Mexican wedding cookies.

We made a Moroccan Christmas dinner this year. Lamb roast, mint couscous, vegetable tagine, and as the headliner IMO my daughter made her first bastilla, which turned out perfectly. Had bastilla leftovers for breakfast this morning. Such a treat. :)

Wow, nummers!

Never heard of that one, so I looked it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastilla

So awesome, I love meat pies. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently odd things have been happening while I've been knocked out but this one caught my eye... what company is "SC" and where did you order? Caramel Mocha sounds interesting...

Ya, DIY juicers use more abbreviations than DIY builders I think...heheh.

(SC = Super Concentrated) It's a line of DIY flavorings from VapingZone.
Thus: VZ SC Caramel Mocha.

Link: http://vapingzone.com/Caramel-Mocha-Concentrated-Flavor/pid-476.html

It's friggin' good mixed by itself or to add to an existing tobacco or whatever..

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And man spending time with the family is physically hard on me. For every 3-4 hours I have to spend about 10-15 knocked out on pain and nerve pills. Been a long couple of days. Get to do it again today too!

:( Sorry to hear that.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looked just like this. Light, eggy, chickeny, almondy, cinnamony, sugary pastry. What's not to love?

Frying-Pan-Adventures-Moroccan-bastilla.jpg

4335412141_homer_simpson_drooling_answer_1_xlarge.gif

Such Nomz, Many drools....

I gotta make one of those now.
I don't have any Almonds though. Those things are frickin' expensive nowadays...eesh.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4335412141_homer_simpson_drooling_answer_1_xlarge.gif

Such Nomz, Many drools....

I gotta make one of those now.
I don't have any Almonds though. Those things are frickin' expensive nowadays...eesh.

I love Moroccan food, all those fabulous courses, but have to say every time the bastilla takes the cake! You won't regret the extra $. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning!
tumblr_mx3lykEuSj1rf9iz0o1_1280_zps4f2f8277.jpg

Good morning Whis!!

The Coffee is Go... :D

N2pIs80.jpg

Hmm, some weirdness..I can't upload images to Imgur using FF unless I drag 'n drop them from XnView. Then it works. It's working fine in Opera here and using Palemoon on my lappy...

I tried disabling NoScript and ABP, didn't help.

WTFUX?
confused-29.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya, DIY juicers use more abbreviations than DIY builders I think...heheh.

(SC = Super Concentrated) It's a line of DIY flavorings from VapingZone.
Thus: VZ SC Caramel Mocha.

Link: http://vapingzone.com/Caramel-Mocha-Concentrated-Flavor/pid-476.html

It's friggin' good mixed by itself or to add to an existing tobacco or whatever..
Ahhh... I have heard of those but have not used them yet. How strong do you like the Caramel Mocha one? And what percentage do you use?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:( Sorry to hear that.
It's okay, family is used to it now and the quality time was worth it.

Can't seem to find my reading glasses now though, so that it is a bit of an annoyance.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, that was funny :)

SAVED!

OLZedPD.png

Ahhh... I have heard of those but have not used them yet. How strong do you like the Caramel Mocha one? And what percentage do you use?

Hmm, I'd have to look it up. IIRC, I mixed mine at 5% which is right for me.
Most of those calculations assume the standard ratio of 70/30 PG/VG, but I use the reverse of that, 20/80.
So, since PG is the better flavor carrier and I use less of it, I add a bit more flavor.:)

VU Sponsors