Alternate Universe

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nothing personal, but I've been looking for an occasion to use this and, well, you just gave it to me..........

View attachment 11245

Oh, and I Loves Ya man

Appreciate it , and don't think i can't tell , it's very apparent , love you too man , and as a matter of fact i do have a few "offs" to fuck so thank you again.

I better get to it
images

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having the same issues with my ADV, but mine was DIY'd by a guy who doesn't DIY anymore, and yea....I dunna wanna...LOL

Was that some of Bam's jooze?
I don't see him around anymore....using his Eggnog recipe though. ;)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The batteries seem to have come fully charged. I was just wondering for the life of the battery, is it better to let them drain or to charge them from time to time before they drain. Forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions, today's the first day I've ever held a mech mod. It's vaping wonderfully. I can tell that there is a difference between the regulated devices. Besides there being no ten second cut off, it just seems like there is a more steady flow of current allowing for a fuller vapor.
Never drain them all the way.. 50% is good..

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Franciscan
I have a wee penis.

Don Bickers
I believe you ,,,,you don't have to show us

Yes, for Gods sake please refrain from showing us , i mean, i take your word for it , it's not necessary to show us.

Sharing is not an option....sad bugger cannot clear the zipper!

Won't clear or is caught in? Beans on top or bottom ? Been there man , i feel for you ( actually no, i don't plan on feeling anything and i will not assist you in the recovery of your unit ), i do however, wish you the best of luck .

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Franciscan

Don Bickers

Yes, for Gods sake please refrain from showing us , i mean, i take your word for it , it's not necessary to show us.

Won't clear or is caught in? Beans on top or bottom ? Been there man , i feel for you ( actually no, i don't plan on feeling anything and i will not assist you in the recovery of your unit ), i do however, wish you the best of luck .
I insist that you view my tiny cock!
5aJ9kCq.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I insist that you view my tiny cock!
5aJ9kCq.jpg

You know i thought it would be very offensive to me but actually it's not that bad , i guess i can handle a very small bird standing on top of a uncircumcised penis , the small bird makes it look bigger than it really is , nice touch .

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee.....elllo?

Howdy!

Hay @Whiskey , don't you have a Slug mod?

I'm really tempted to pick this one up for the sale price...cheaper than FT for that model.

sku_22773_2.jpg

Promotion Price: $29.90

http://focalecig.com/Product/Slug-Style-18650-Mechanical-Box-Mod-by-ShenXIBrown-22773

Really have wanted a wood mod and it's full mech in a 'boxy' form. I've wanted the Knight mod too, but do I really want another damn tube?

Wood > Carbon Fibre

IDK, I doubt it would ever be cheaper than that? Sale runs through tomorrow, so I can contemplate it...heheh

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I passed on it for now, It may be in my future, but I am spoiled with my Isticks and shark, I like the internal battery

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I passed on it for now, It may be in my future, but I am spoiled with my Isticks and shark, I like the internal battery

Yeah, I got my fill of those types with my MVPs and Chana30 though. I've not been vaping over like 15W with those anyways.

This is something I don't have and oh yeah...Steampunk. :D

If it was $10 cheaper, I'd have bought it already. Just commiserating on if it's worth $30.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I got my fill of those types with my MVPs and Chana30 though. I've not been vaping over like 15W with those anyways.

This is something I don't have and oh yeah...Steampunk. :D

If it was $10 cheaper, I'd have bought it already. Just commiserating on if it's worth $30.
Not really

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Listen to Franci he's guru
Not a guru but I have owned one....and.....well.....it is a copper tube mod. My only gripe is that when you back the lock screw out too far, the return spring likes to get lost...which necessitates breaking the mod down COMPLETELY. Then you have to find a spider monkey to help you get the spring back where it belongs. The designer needed to employ something like a C-clip on the screw to prevent that occurrence. PRO TIP! Back the screw out in wee increments then test fire...once you hear your atty fire...STOP. Keep in mind that the threads are loose enough that it likes to "creep".

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yuppers, #27 :)

How so?

Keep in mind, I won't be sub-ohming this either.
I saw the vaping420 vid on it, only real issue might be the flush atty fitting thing...others haven't had that issue though.
I had that issue as well...although the gap is <1mm. Other reasons are in my previous post.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not a guru but I have owned one....and.....well.....it is a copper tube mod. My only gripe is that when you back the lock screw out too far, the return spring likes to get lost...which necessitates breaking the mod down COMPLETELY. Then you have to find a spider monkey to help you get the spring back where it belongs. The designer needed to employ something like a C-clip on the screw to prevent that occurrence. PRO TIP! Back the screw out in wee increments then test fire...once you hear your atty fire...STOP. Keep in mind that the threads are loose enough that it likes to "creep".

Ah, yes, I saw that on the FT forums. Then again, it's no worse than my copper mods that seem to be super-fiddly most of the time. Really tired of adjusting lock rings and shitty buttons...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, yes, I saw that on the FT forums. Then again, it's no worse than my copper mods that seem to be super-fiddly most of the time. Really tired of adjusting lock rings and shitty buttons...
One major prop I will give it is that under the wood and brass...it is in fact a copper tube mod...but you do not have he body oil oxidation issue.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One major prop I will give it is that under the wood and brass...it is in fact a copper tube mod...but you do not have he body oil oxidation issue.

I'm also considering it's probably heavy enough to deal with the other Orchid I'm getting from the contest.
Most my mods just would be silly or unsafe with that hunk of metal on 'em. Really tired of bottom buttons too. After all, I could buy like three Nemmy's for $30...heheh

VU Sponsors