3ed89a54589eb53ea2e6f6f534ffaaceeebeb854ec2de9abc7d1d48e52fc63ed.png

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Naw.. I always try to be nice.. Until they prove that I need to be otherwise.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought the questions proved they weren't given that they didn't bother to read past the first post... the nice part was deciding not to respond at all :)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning, anybody else have to go to work today?

"Do something today to improve someone else's life"

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally! Got the damn top cap off my 26650 FUhattan. It was stuck for about a month. Damn sticky copper. The visuals are now ruined, but its my #1 workhorse so no tears.

65393216e2d66879797fa50837fbfa2c.jpg

There. Drilled a hole to get some leverage going, did not work out. Got the biggest pliers i could find, stepped on them and twisted. Finally it came loose.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I messed up my Magneto because a Taifun clone got stuck on top of it. Pliers, messing up the extendable tube (pause) and months later after no luck I had my brother look at it. He was able to get the stupid thing off. Luckily the Magneto still works. (the Taifun clone was toast tho... it's a piece of garbage anyway)

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, this all started when a Tobh clone got stuck there. Was able to get that out only to find the top cap stuck. Sometimes these things test my patience :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Folks, is there any possibility we can tone down all the "i love you so much stuff " i can't take it anymore lol.

Just a wee bit is all , instead of " i hope you have an awesome day , fantastic day or splendid day , can we just go with " a good day " ?

I hope i'm not asking too much ( if i am , just tell me to piss off) , but instead of " nite nite " can we possibly settle on a good night ? And instead of "sleep sweetly" how about we slightly modify it to a "sleep well " .

Just my opinion of course but all this love and wonderful feelings is starting to make me sick , i got to be honest.

View attachment 11226
images

Oh and i hope everybody had a pretty good day .

images

i you @VH fan

kiss_blow.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, that was an interesting 200+ posts worth of catching up... O_0

Had pretty good Christmas day. The dinner was tasty and we played cards. Man, 13-Wheel played 5-handed takes a looong time. ;-)

Got a bit more cash than I'd thought. :D
The lovely thing is, mom took me by the bank on the way home and I found out the newer automated deposit system is excellent.
I hadn't done that outside of the bank in years.

Sucked up the bills, then blammo: instantly available funds. No vacuum system, just the ATM...like a bloody miracle...lol

Oh, weather is being nice..but it's gonna get COLD soon....

weather_11_26.png

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ha, it figures...now that I have the cash, seem the sales are not there?

Used to be lots of after-xmas sales, not seeing many now...hmmm.

Need to pick up some DIY flavors and keeping an eye out for random deals.;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Caff, give it about a week then you'll see a ton of clearance from over stock, you can bet, don't let it burn a hole in your pocket....LOL

That tends to be where I get all the best sales, better even than at pre-holiday times, the secret is being able to hold off for it.
I usually stock up on coils and such, now juice as well.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Caff, give it about a week then you'll see a ton of clearance from over stock, you can bet, don't let it burn a hole in your pocket....LOL

That tends to be where I get all the best sales, better even than at pre-holiday times, the secret is being able to hold off for it.

Yeah, I hear that many of the sales get pushed back into Feb...bah...

I'm just watching out for bargains, don't actually need anything. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't shop B&M or retail stores, so it's all kind of random when "stock" online is mostly a matter of demand. ;-)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally! Got the damn top cap off my 26650 FUhattan. It was stuck for about a month. Damn sticky copper. The visuals are now ruined, but its my #1 workhorse so no tears.

There. Drilled a hole to get some leverage going, did not work out. Got the biggest pliers i could find, stepped on them and twisted. Finally it came loose.
The lock ring on my Peg is frozen in firing position. I tried everything. Last resort was a pair of pliers, w/rag, to protect it. Not only did it not protect it, the ring is now bent and will never come off. I've been shopping around for a whole, new bottom cap to no avail. Peggy was my hardest hitter and I miss her. BTW did you clean up those threads real good and apply some type of lube?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Didn't bother with the lube, cleaned the threads.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't bother with the lube, cleaned the threads.
Someone here (a pipe fitter) suggests running a pencil (graphite) around the threads. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Seems like a decent idea.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ha, it figures...now that I have the cash, seem the sales are not there?

Used to be lots of after-xmas sales, not seeing many now...hmmm.

Need to pick up some DIY flavors and keeping an eye out for random deals.;)
They'll pop right before new year. A lot of places aren't putting on sales quite yet.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They'll pop right before new year. A lot of places aren't putting on sales quite yet.

Yup, so I'm checking for people getting rid of stuff on CL and Ebay.... ;)

And, I finally bought these to mod my chana30 for a magnetic door. About time...damn annoying screws.

Body:

$1.40 for 10pac
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DH12

Cover:

$1.40 for 10pac
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=D21B-N52

With USPS Priority, came to just $9.80. Well worth it for present and future case-modding IMHO. :D.

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Heat..

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, that was an interesting 200+ posts worth of catching up... O_0

Had pretty good Christmas day. The dinner was tasty and we played cards. Man, 13-Wheel played 5-handed takes a looong time. ;-)

Got a bit more cash than I'd thought. :D
The lovely thing is, mom took me by the bank on the way home and I found out the newer automated deposit system is excellent.
I hadn't done that outside of the bank in years.

Sucked up the bills, then blammo: instantly available funds. No vacuum system, just the ATM...like a bloody miracle...lol

Oh, weather is being nice..but it's gonna get COLD soon....

weather_11_26.png
You can actually deposit checks using your smartphone or tablet now at most banks.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, so I'm checking for people getting rid of stuff on CL and Ebay.... ;)

And, I finally bought these to mod my chana30 for a magnetic door. About time...damn annoying screws.

Body:

$1.40 for 10pac
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DH12

Cover:

$1.40 for 10pac
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=D21B-N52

With USPS Priority, came to just under $9.80. Well worth it for present and future case-modding IMHO. :D.
Definitely worked for me :)
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...option-for-your-hana-clone.18956/#post-115629

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can actually deposit checks using your smartphone or tablet now at most banks.

Yes, but first I'd have to have one of those things. ;)

That, and the nice fam gives me wads of bills...not checks. I haven't even SEEN a paper check in years. All of my deposits and bills are done electronically.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. Except if you have a WinPhone.. :facepalm:

My bank put in a new ATM 2 years ago that'll count your cash and read your checks.. Pretty cool.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A trick I use is to get a tube of dielectric anti-seize compound from an auto parts store, you use it on spark plug threads when putting them in an aluminum block, or a steel sleeved insert in an aluminum block to prevent galling or having the plug get stuck. Works like a freaking dream, you only need a tiny amount on the threads, I used a tooth pick and put the stuff on and screwed the top on and off a few times to get the compound distributed equally on the threads.

VU Sponsors