GvUg3.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok sorry,,,,,it aint you guys its family,,,,,,,more beer,,,,alls better just needed to vent,,,,,you guys are sometimes better than my real family,,,you are my family any more,,,,loves ya peeps

My apologies Don , i thought you were referring to what we were chatting about . Any holiday get together with family , relatives , in laws etc.. can be very stressful and often is . If you had a less than enjoyable get together and it didn't turn out as well as you wanted just remember so did a TON of other people.

It's very common for turmoil to happen during these times so try not to be too hard on yourself my friend.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now we're getting back to normal

I have a wee penis.

I'm not so sure Muth , i really didn't need to know about the above comment ( i'm pretty sure i never inquired about it) but some people just love to share i suppose.

Just when i thought we were getting over the free love i click on a "you complete me comment by Mr.Cruise" . I got to go throw up , be good folks

D

Donald Bickers

My apologies Don , i thought you were referring to what we were chatting about . Any holiday get together with family , relatives , in laws etc.. can be very stressful and often is . If you had a less than enjoyable get together and it didn't turn out as well as you wanted just remember so did a TON of other people.

It's very common for turmoil to happen during these times so try not to be too hard on yourself my friend.
no apologies needed my man,,,,,,,alls good

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not so sure Muth , i really didn't need to know about the above comment ( i'm pretty sure i never inquired about it) but some people just love to share i suppose.
Sharing is not an option....sad bugger cannae clear the zipper!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"And as I withdrew...her vagina barked like a furious hellhound.....it's queef shook the panes, and brought down a passing airliner"

VU Sponsors