plz-piss-off.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Piss off to the destination of your choice if you would be so kind.....ahh, there's a good lad!"

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing SOMEONE did not get a pony again this Christmas!!!! "Sod right aff ye ken!"

Trust me this has absolutely zero to do with me not receiving anything , i don't have family and haven't received anything in many years, that doesn't bother me though .

You still can't tell when i'm serious or yankin your chain can you (no funny stuff of course) i thought you knew me by now lol.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Trust me this has absolutely zero to do with me not receiving anything , i don't have family and haven't received anything in many years, that doesn't bother me though .

You still can't tell when i'm serious or yankin your chain (no funny stuff of course) i thought you knew me by now lol.
Well it seemed humorous on my end *shrug*

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Tis ok....my humour is rarely understood or appreciated.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well it seemed humorous on my end *shrug*

Your humor is not over the top enough for me , i only get jokes that are really out there , over the top type of shit lol. Still love you though my brother.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Folks, is there any possibility we can tone down all the "i love you so much stuff " i can't take it anymore lol.

Just a wee bit is all , instead of " i hope you have an awesome day , fantastic day or splendid day , can we just go with " a good day " ?

I hope i'm not asking too much ( if i am , just tell me to piss off) , but instead of " nite nite " can we possibly settle on a good night ? And instead of "sleep sweetly" how about we slightly modify it to a "sleep well " .

Just my opinion of course but all this love and wonderful feelings is starting to make me sick , i got to be honest.

View attachment 11226
images

Oh and i hope everybody had a pretty good day .

images
I can't stop saying 'nite nite'. It all started with my baby niece upload_2014-12-25_23-20-12.jpeg

D

Donald Bickers

sometimes personal shit just ruins a good day,,,,,and a Christmas day at that,,,,,,,Fuck Shit Damn

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can now. One of my kids (at work) was a cutter. He told me about using erasers to burn skin. It's all so sad. But, at least he opened up to me. Never said much but had a great feel for creative clothing. No one dressed like him and the other students would stare but I thought he was way ahead of all of them.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I feel it's only the right thing to do to inform you that i do have two loves in my life and they have been in my life a long time , i have a pet rock thats been with me for years , stands by me through thick and thin and doesn't seem to age a bit .

I recently introduced a chia head (like a chia pet but just the head part) . Rock and head are still feeling each other out but they are solid and always loyal .

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel it's only the right thing to do to inform you that i do have two loves in my life and they have been in my life a long time , i have a pet rock thats been with me for years , stands by me through thick and this and doesn't seem to age a bit .

I recently introduced a chia head (like a chia pet but just the head part) . Rock and head are still feeling each other out but they are solid and always loyal .
What's the second love?

VU Sponsors