Well, ok then.. see ya Wednesday :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man.. If i ever find out who is in this 'Lizard Squad', they are gonna learn what it feels like to have all their fingers broken!! :mad:

Havent been about to hop on the Xbox (either one) all day! :mad:

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Man.. If i ever find out who is in this 'Lizard Squad', they are gonna learn what it feels like to have all their fingers broken!! :mad:

Havent been about to hop on the Xbox (either one) all day! :mad:
What the hell is that

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, those freaking douche's.
Ya.. They posted on IGN that they were doing it for 'Us' and to show 'Us' that these networks are insecure and the companies dont care.. Um, really? A DDOS attack is NOT the same as 'hacking their servers'.. Fucking script kiddies.. :mad:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. They posted on IGN that they were doing it for 'Us' and to show 'Us' that these networks are insecure and the companies dont care.. Um, really? A DDOS attack is NOT the same as 'hacking their servers'.. Fucking script kiddies.. :mad:
And I suppose when they steal everyone's credit card info it's for "us" as well.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That first half of your quote made me LOL :) Maroons don't even know what hacking is anymore. Now those North Koreans...

Sounds like @adk1989 is having a good day. Hope all that cash doesn't poof up the chimney if you don't get it spent by midnight, be sure not do do any pre-orders ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
don't jack with me....it's that time of the month

image.jpg
ALL GRRRRR AND STUFF!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was playing with one of those stopped smoking signature banners and discovered that today is my 333 day... 3 months 3 weeks and 3 days since I stopped smoking :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally get to sit back and relax with a cold one. How did the day go for everyone? It's snowing, kind of nice on Christmas, "You getting snow to Fishee?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally get to sit back and relax with a cold one. How did the day go for everyone? It's snowing, kind of nice on Christmas, "You getting snow to Fishee?
Had a pretty good day actually:)
And it snowed off and on all day:)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy, happy holiday everyone !:) Hope everyone has a fantastic day. xoxoxox

Merry Christmas, franciscan

Waving back at ya Whiskey and sending you a huge xmas hug . ooo

Merry Christmas Kelli & Moe & Don

I hope you have an awesome day.

each and every one of you is very special.

I hope you have a great day

Good Morning,Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas

Nite Nite Tina...sleep sweetly

Nite nite wee Fishee

nite nite fam

Merry Christmas again everyone

Folks, is there any possibility we can tone down all the "i love you so much stuff " i can't take it anymore lol.

Just a wee bit is all , instead of " i hope you have an awesome day , fantastic day or splendid day , can we just go with " a good day " ?

I hope i'm not asking too much ( if i am , just tell me to piss off) , but instead of " nite nite " can we possibly settle on a good night ? And instead of "sleep sweetly" how about we slightly modify it to a "sleep well " .

Just my opinion of course but all this love and wonderful feelings is starting to make me sick , i got to be honest.

upload_2014-12-25_22-36-47.jpeg
images

Oh and i hope everybody had a pretty good day .

images

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had a good day :) The in-laws loaned us a copy of a video they took of our wedding. Funny, we didn't even know it existed!

Anyhow, it was really fun to watch it today. My daughter cried because she could see how young and in-love we were... shortly thereafter we renacted the first kiss, and she was reminded that we are still in love. Yeah, our first kiss earned us a few cat calls and cheers when we got married ;)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folks, is there any possibility we can tone down all the "i love you so much stuff " i can't take it anymore lol.

Just a wee bit is all , instead of " i hope you have an awesome day , fantastic day or splendid day , can we just go with " a good day " ?

I hope i'm not asking too much ( if i am , just tell me to piss off) , but instead of " nite nite " can we possibly settle on a good night ? And instead of "sleep sweetly" how about we slightly modify it to a "sleep well " .

Just my opinion of course but all this love and wonderful feelings is starting to make me sick , i got to be honest.

View attachment 11226
images

images
pissoff.gif

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 11226
images

images

(piss off)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 11226
images

images
I'm guessing SOMEONE did not get a pony again this Christmas!!!! "Sod right aff ye ken!"

VU Sponsors