Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Took my Subaru out for a spin. God i love that car, drifting in snow @ 40-60mph, powdery snow flying everywhere and girlfriend absolutely terrified riding shotgun. Winter is my favorite time of the year.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joyeux Noël à vous tous.

10687111_10153429046554447_3697238085799501171_n.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, McCall wasn't really said to be CIA like Jack was, but "the Company" is a dead givaway... ;-)

Jack was pretty unhinged in that book though...hehehe. Good stuff.

Ever read any of Robert Ludlum's books?
Bourne :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dilemma: I'm hungry now, but the fam's "dinner" is in three hours....

Trying to think of something that won't make me too full. I'm not used to eating actual meals.
What I call a meal, they'd call a snack...which is why they are all obese or have health issues...lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas

Video is blocked but if you click "watch on youtube" on it after the snow screen appears it should open in another window

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I usually fill my Orchid via the fill-port. Tried doing a top fill this time for giggles and when I went to take a vape, this:

How in the blazes, did one of Tiki's hairs get into the tank in the 30 or so seconds that I had it open???

Arrgh....

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So, I usually fill my Orchid via the fill-port. Tried doing a top fill this time for giggles and when I went to take a vape, this:

How in the blazes, did one of Tiki's hairs get into the tank in the 30 or so seconds that I had it open???

Arrgh....
Cat hair = slightly stronger throat hit

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, it's about noon. I should probably get dressed, toast some pecans and prepare for making the cookies...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I have most all of Clancy's books....but haven't read them in years. I think it was "Without Remorse".

Irony: Denzel was also in Crimson Tide which was another adaptation of TC's books. ;)
I like Lecarre, Tinker,Tailor, Soldier, Spy is one of my favorites.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dilemma: I'm hungry now, but the fam's "dinner" is in three hours....

Trying to think of something that won't make me too full. I'm not used to eating actual meals.
What I call a meal, they'd call a snack...which is why they are all obese or have health issues...lol

PB on toast...

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get the book! It's a whole lot better IMHO...

I also got the series: I, Claudius by Robert Graves. Good books, and the multi-part TV series (Have it on DVD) is really good.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lots of funeral talk today:(
Make it work FOR you Fishee. Remember....funeral planning is no different than planning a cruise of a lifetime for a loved one" We look forward to the day when we get to holiday where they are going!

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks.

Diablo Mods makes exclusively high-end devices, have never owned one cause im broke all the time. But that may be worth the investment.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'd best get my butt in gear...fam is unpredictable.
That 2:30-3:00PM timetable could change to "Hi, wer'e here, come on down"....They live in their own universe I think.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Link? I shall buy immediately.
Diablomods.net :)

Finnish company, so you might be in for a bit of a wait. But its most likely going to be a small batch, so theres that. I know thats a plus for you :D

VU Sponsors