Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's some good vids on how to cut your own hair using scissors and clippers.

Ya, I've seen a few. Not worth the effort though for someone that rarely leaves the house. ;).

My best friend back in the HS era was a hair/nail/etc. student at the time, so I watched her do it enough times too. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think you did a great job. I was laughing at the comb over. Thought it was you in some other lifetime.

SRLSY?
lol-032.gif

LOL..that looks nothing like me...not quite THAT bald yet either. ;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
OK I'm only fifteen minutes into this The Interview and it's honestly as funny as all shit. Not exaggerating. I'll keep reporting. LOL
You at the movies or did the movie come to you?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guessing he went to one of the pay sites online

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hath returned from my ecclesiastical duties.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aye....I'm shocked beyond words.....it has brought me quite a few tears of joy. No idea so many want/need this!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I attended Night Mass at the Basilica....seems that none of the Friars can be bothered....so I went. Oddly, Vigil Mass at my Church was much more inspiring.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you start a Novena today?
I'm not a big fan of Novenas. I pray MOST of the Divine Office daily....plus whatever prayers that spontaneously happen.....Franciscan Rosary and Act Of Contrition at bedtime.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose those are in my future once my pile of VTC5s reach the end of usefulness.
I was fortunate enough to get a coupke true Sonys before things went wierd.
So I'm glad I have the contrast to compare to.
I'm very pleased with the samsungs. Are they as good a battery? Maybe in some ways but not in others. But after all the searching/researching I have decided that they are about the only ones I'm happy and willing to spend my money on.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In some cases....they ARE Efest Purples. In other cases....Efest Purples are LGs. I have found both when re-wrapping Purples at Steam Craft Vapors
That's the biggest thing I DON'T like about the efest. You don't know what is under the wrapper.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Wee fish ewe mare egrets moose, wee fish ewe mare egrets moose, wee fish ewe mare egrets moose....and a hippo gnu deer!"

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh well the efests are what's coming so the efests are what I'm getting. LOL. Finished watching The Interview. It had some really funny moments. I'd give it a solid B even though I do admit it's weird to make a movie about killing the leader of a country. Tarantino did it with Inglorious Basterds but then again Hitler has been dead for some seventy years, not a living person.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh well the efests are what's coming so the efests are what I'm getting. LOL. Finished watching The Interview. It had some really funny moments. I'd give it a solid B even though I do admit it's weird to make a movie about killing the leader of a country. Tarantino did it with Inglorious Basterds but then again Hitler has been dead for some seventy years, not a living person.
I can't recall ever seeing anyone ever say that the battery discovered under a purple efest wrapper was a "bad" battery.
And it's because of that I have no major issues with them.
I think chances are there is always been at least a reputable battery under the wrapper.
You'll likely be very pleased with them and.
If not.....you can send them to me ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Browncoat seems to be cool. Forgive him for his love of Five Pawns, he otherwise seems to be an upright dude.
That is why I buggered off...I did not want to wind him up....he loves his juice, and good on him for it! People would think the same for me regarding my fierce loyalty to my faith.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't recall ever seeing anyone ever say that the battery discovered under a purple efest wrapper was a "bad" battery.
And it's because of that I have no major issues with them.
I think chances are there is always been at least a reputable battery under the wrapper.
You'll likely be very pleased with them and.
If not.....you can send them to me ;)
Many people tend to think that Efest is trying to put one over on people....fact is that most of the batteries we are using are all made at the same plant. Soon to be in Singapore.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is why I buggered off...I did not want to wind him up....he loves his juice, and good on him for it! People would think the same for me regarding my fierce loyalty to my faith.
Yeah we all have our personal likes and dislikes. That little snot nosed bastard who was giving me shit earlier today about nicotine being so addictive on the other hand, good grief, somebody please clean out his diaper.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah we all have our personal likes and dislikes. That little snot nosed bastard who was giving me shit earlier today about nicotine being so addictive on the other hand, good grief, somebody please clean out his diaper.
Some bloke in the thread about Christmas gifts tried to have a go at me. I cut him down to size without him realising it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I never handle guys like that very well.
I just go strait to being a mean foul mouthed asshole:)
So I very rarely engage in those debates.
I'm only patient with my own stupid:p
Not that long ago....I could/would unload with a barrage of venom so vile, it would make Satan yelp. Never achieved a single bloody thing doing that.

VU Sponsors