Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My experience with internet vape shows is.....well..........boring. Just a bunch of people engaged in erse kissing and "hey nice mod" nonsense.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"HEY HOST....NOTICE MEEEE!!!!.......oh wait, I'm a cute female...of COURSE you notice me" <typical male hosted vape show.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
and how many fucking moderators do these damn shows NEED?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Look-at-me1.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sorry.....it all just seems quite clique-ish to me. I am no man's acolyte.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok so did everyone leave? ffs.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you will notice that none of them come here. coincidence? i think not!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just had my mind blown...

I searched for an Alternative Universe picture, found one I liked, but when I clicked it, it brought me here.. :eek::confused:

get out! really?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This could be why none of us win on that show. I've noticed that brown nosers seem to win. And I'm not putting down any of the people I've known that won (maybe they're conning everyone, anyway) because some of thems is good peoples

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe some mods read our stuff and say don't pick them, they're haters. Ya think? or am i paranoid?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe some mods read our stuff and say don't pick them, they're haters. Ya think? or am i paranoid?

if you are, so am i. i even went so far as to think that they planted whiskey here to infiltrate and keep us in check. think i spent too much time at ECF.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
if you are, so am i. i even went so far as to think that they planted whiskey here to infiltrate and keep us in check. think i spent too much time at ECF.
Do mods get assigned to threads? If so, Whiskey's got a big job. And btw I had similar thoughts

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This could be why none of us win on that show. I've noticed that brown nosers seem to win. And I'm not putting down any of the people I've known that won (maybe they're conning everyone, anyway) because some of thems is good peoples

i wouldn't go there necessarily, but i do notice that some people win multiple times, while some never do. but the same could be said about the lottery, i suppose.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Whiskey is everywhere.

Even in my coffee....
Z5FP0.gif

VU Sponsors