Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, I've seen everything on rotten.com and there used to be another site that topped that by magnitudes..but it's long gone.

Dad was a pathologist/corner, so it's more interesting than shocking to me.
I with you on that.
I grew up to the Faces of Death videos.
Later got into the Rotten. com stuff too.
I've seen shit that messed with my head for a whileo_O

I just felt the need to warn the more sensitive folks. ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's why I wanted a close up. Do you really get fried when electrocuted?

Hell yeah. You get barbecued from the inside. Then you catch fire.

Think of how current flows, then imagine a copper thief touching a HV line...goes through the path of least resistance to ground. Add to that humans have a high water content and...sizzle.

You can get 3rd degree burns everywhere in a second or two with enough power. Not to mention explosive exit wounds, extreme muscle contraction can break bones, etc.

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, you guys. I am going to heed your warnings and think about this first. For some reason I can stomach humans doing fucked up shit to themselves or each other because they're on the same playing field. I take exception to children and animals who are at the mercy of cruel adult humans.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, you guys. I am going to heed your warnings and think about this first. For some reason I can stomach humans doing fucked up shit to themselves or each other because they're on the same playing field. I take exception to children and animals who are at the mercy of cruel adult humans.

Agree.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've decided not to open the links in case there is something that will mess with my head. I've seen things in RL that still haunt me. Can't shake it. I might just view the train vid because I sort of know what to expect

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Very nice:)and thank you for changing the subject. Got a pic?
I dont have it yet....may be one or two weeks. Another one of those "Hey guess what I located for you" deals that Mike launches at me every time I go into 510 Vapers.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Um........ lol are you looking at sites that you shouldn't be looking at?

I think she means yer avatar. ;-)

whenuseeit.com_59_1349827200.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I knew it! When I was looking at goat images I think I saw a goat hiney shaved! What are people doing?
OHHHHHHHHHHHH.......there aint no hair on a billygoats arse cuz a billgoats arse is SHIIIIINEYYYYYY.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you get your batteries yet @Fishee? Not me. Shipped on the 20th. Hope it was just the Christmas rush. And I hope I get my new juice soon, too. Getting sick of the same ole thing.
I'm inclined to agree.
But I come across a clown that is a bit disturbing even for me.
picture-2.png

His nipples really annoy me:mad:
Those surgical gloves worry me!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I liked that movie. :)
Aside from the complete destruction of an Aston Martin Vanquish.....and THAT MANOR WAS REAL!!!!!!!
And despite what the twonks say.....Daniel Craig is a SUPERB Bond. Bond is a former commando and needs to be rough and crude....not some pretty boy ponce.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you get your batteries yet @Fishee? Not me. Shipped on the 20th. Hope it was just the Christmas rush. And I hope I get my new juice soon, too. Getting sick of the same ole thing.

Those surgical gloves worry me!
No, still haven't arrived :(

Maybe Monday:)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where did you go and what made you come back?
Watched Foxcatcher. Boring movie. Came back to dick around a little before I attempt to sleep. Have to get up early to take a train to meet some family but I'm not used to going to bed before 1 or 2 so thought you guys might wear me out with your wit.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well mod envy was cool...didn't win anything but cool none the less...one person won twice lol

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watched Foxcatcher. Boring movie. Came back to dick around a little before I attempt to sleep. Have to get up early to take a train to meet some family but I'm not used to going to bed before 1 or 2 so thought you guys might wear me out with your wit.
I'm witless
and tired
and fixin to go to bed.
destiny3.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Go The Fuck To Sleep - Samuel L Jackson

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm witless
and tired
and fixin to go to bed.
destiny3.gif
I guess I could just lie down and hope for the best but I think I'll stick it out for another beer or two, that should knock me out.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess I could just lie down and hope for the best but I think I'll stick it out for another beer or two, that should knock me out.
Och! If I could get a wee beer just for sticking it out....I'd change my method of wearing muh kilt.

VU Sponsors