Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am glad to see more mini's enter the picture when everything seems to go bigger and bigger.
I will be even happier when I find a mini wood mod.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am glad to see more mini's enter the picture when everything seems to go bigger and bigger.
I will be even happier when I find a mini wood mod.
9ixv5s.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I definitely like the USB port being on the side so that the mod can stand up while charging ....
10683641_1535644596689120_8561963023618047663_o.jpg

Agree. I like that about my chana30 and dislike it about my MVPs, that I have to take the atties off of to charge them.

BTW, WTH is this tracking doing, going in circles??

Priority 2-day....

December 29, 2014 , 11:31 pm
Shipping Label Created
WALNUT, CA 91789

December 29, 2014 , 10:58 pm
Departed USPS Facility
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715

December 29, 2014 , 7:51 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715

December 29, 2014 , 6:36 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
WALNUT, CA 91789

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only 1 more day until the end of a short work week.....
LARRYD.gif

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG I feel like I am at home where does this go, where can I put this, can I move this over here, ohhh can I have some of that (as they reach for my laffy taffy) way to loose your fingers PEOPLE I am NOT your mommy do what you want in your office

D

Donald Bickers

Whiskey you should put "pudding Pop" where it says Verified vu member under Sambuca s name,,,,you have the power and I don't think anybody would care if you bend the rules a little

D

Donald Bickers

think im gonna build my taifun gt tonight,,,,,sure hope it goes better than last time,,,had juice coming out the airholes faster than I could put it in the top before I finally figered out how to wick it

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I googled "Pouring whiskey into a plastic cup" and this is what I came up with... surprisingly no whiskey being poured into a plastic cup pictures out there lol. then I thought to myself, "this would be even better than a movie with whiskey!"

Come to think of it, she kinda looks like @Just Me ;)
maybe that is whiskey pouring on to her cups?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the hatch looks better cooked.

It was previously frozen from fresh peppers, so yeah, it does look nicer cooked a bit.
But, it's in a hamburger and ya can't see it under the cheese anyways. It's all about flavor and a bit of spicy. :)

D

Donald Bickers

cmon d2 charger,ive been using my old charger for 24hrs now,its a pita,had a battery on it the whole time,my i2 worked great,i hope they hurry up with shipping,i know it will be after the first though

D

Donald Bickers

Ironic, since I just made lunch for myself...with meat. A hamburger on Tuesday... ;)

Along with sautéed mushrooms, onions and Hatch chile.
A Ciabatta bun, Colby-Jack cheese, that Blackened Habanero sauce, a scant swipe of mayo and bacon mustard also came to the party.

I gladly pay you next Tuesday for a cheeseburger today

VU Sponsors