Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Ben:)
Not the flu, Justme, that's such a bummer:(
I was kinda happy to be sick LOL I walked in from work thinking I had to clean cook help finish the bathroom and build the shevling unit and was told go to bed (only cause they don't want to get sick) So I curled up with a good book and stayed in bed something I never get to do

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nothing a little whiskey can't cure ;)
Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was kinda happy to be sick LOL I walked in from work thinking I had to clean cook help finish the bathroom and build the shevling unit and was told go to bed (only cause they don't want to get sick) So I curled up with a good book and stayed in bed something I never get to do
Never hurts to just relax for once!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So true sometimes I think they all believe I am superwoman geez I am not 20 anymore (just please don't tell my mind that it still thinks I am 18)
Haha all that matters is that you think you're 18! If you believe you are 18 you can do anything you want! And from what I've seen on here you are probably the closest thing to superwoman if you aren't ;)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
V417473.jpg
The perfect pair of pjs!!! Why does Victoria secret have to have a sale when I am BROKE

D

Donald Bickers

Friggen cold out,,,,,Rufus didn't wast no time takin care of business this morning

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ismoka just announced a 30 watt version of the iStick and lostvapes has a new twist on the iStick:

curve_mod.jpg

What is the selling point of Curve Mod?
1. Curved Body, Ergonomic Form Fitting Design, Incredibly Comfortable to Use
2. Compact and Sleek, functional versatility, powerful, and reliable
3. Perfect mate for Aspire Atlantis, Kanger SubTank and Sub-ohm Vaping
4. Made of Quality Material & Components
5. Affordable Price

Lost Vape Curve Mod features:
• Designed and Manufactured by Lost Vape
• 7-50 Watts Variable Wattage Device (Lost Vape Self-Designed Chip)
• Curved body make it highly ergonomic, form fitting, and incredibly comfortable to use
• Stainless Steel 510 Atomizer Connector
• Spring-Loaded Gold Plated Brass 510 Center Pin
• Phosphor copper battery contacts
• Utilizes a Small OLED Display Screen
• Micro USB Charger.
• Removable Single 18650 Battery - Only use HIGH-AMP batteries, 30 amp battery is recommended
• Knob-style brass battery compartment cover allows changing battery easily with your hand. No more coins or tools.
• Dimensions: 95mm*50mm*24mm
• Compact Size, Pocket Friendly - Not too bulky as VaporFlask, not too tiny as iStick
• Finish Options: Clear Anodized (Silver appearance), Sky Blue Anodized, Black Anodized
You're a real champ for posting all of this. Thanks, sambuca! I was just thinking about getting another device something like the istick. These measurements put it just a wee bit larger than my Cloupor DNA30 (same height as MVP2) I'll be checking it out and looking for review
vids:)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's up? Was it a full moon last night?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Dunno

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
G'morning muthy

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hiyas Muth!! I love your daily quotes please keep them coming
Oh, that's nice to know. A friend sends them to me and her friend sends them to her. No one seems to know where they originate from. Another one just came in:

"Who is truly great? I hope you can develop the ability to discern true human greatness. A great person is someone who forges unity among human beings through sincere dialogue, armed with a solid philosophy, feet firmly planted on the ground. A great person is one who lives among the people and earns their unshakable trust. Fickle popularity and temporary fads are nothing but illusions."

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I really should go pay my personal property tax

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You resemble her?!!! Lordy, girl. Then you got it goin' on!!! :D
LOL I wish I really don't see it at all. I was working a Homeshow once and a guy kept staring at me so me being me asked him what do I have something on my face?? He says no but has anyone ever told you you look like Uma Thurman ?? I have also heard Susan Sarandon and Sissy Spacek. This is me
um.jpg no resemblence what so ever

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought these about 6 months or more ago when they were first listed on Amazon, and shipped from Japan. They said they would have Amazon stock them if they got good feedback, so I gave it and told them they would make a ton of sales to vapers if they did, and now they have them stocked in the US.. You're welcome :D
Nice going, Midenite;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL I wish I really don't see it at all. I was working a Homeshow once and a guy kept staring at me so me being me asked him what do I have something on my face?? He says no but has anyone ever told you you look like Uma Thurman ?? I have also heard Susan Sarandon and Sissy Spacek. This is me
View attachment 11441 no resemblence what so ever
Yep, you got it going on! (never mind all those other gals)

VU Sponsors