Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These are available without the $25 needed for add-on..

In fact, PM your addy and I'll send you some :)

Hmm, I didn't see how...I guess I suck at Amazoning. ;)

Also, that would be very KEWL..TY!!
I've wanted to try it, but I have so many of the plain cotton pads that I just haven't gotten around to it.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I didn't see how...I guess I suck at Amazoning. ;)

Also, that would be veryKEWL..TY!!
I've wanted to try it, but I have so much of the plain cotton pads that I just haven't
LOL.. I've got like 180 organic cotton balls still around too.. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL.. I've got like 180 organic cotton balls still around too.. :)

Ya, along with smaller bits of Tencel fiber/knepps, hemp and cellocotton, 've tried a lot of things, but usually stick to the cotton pads.

Have one 100-count bag of 100% cotton rounds from the dollar store, I'd bought those back in October of 2013...

IMG_3609.JPG IMG_3610.JPG

I think I've used five pads as each one splits into two...lol.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The way I use these is to cut into strips and pull just one outside layer off, then cut into half as I usually dual coil. I keep it a single strip for the Kayfun. Get 5-6 full strips per pad.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have about a 15cm high stack of Koga still.
xvfJaYq.png

VAPEDAY PREPPER!

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont know how big those pads are, but I have 3 24cm stacks of the Cotton Labos :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The way I use these is to cut into strips and pull just one outside layer off, then cut into half as I usually dual coil. I keep it a single strip for the Kayfun. Get 5-6 full strips per pad.
I pretty much do the same thing except that I find that I'm using 2.6mm coils most often and generally don't need to pull off the outside layer.

I had tried some other cotton pads and felt like I was getting a mouthfull of cotton every hit so I stopped pretty much immediately and found the Sabo's on Amazon and added them to one of my orders since I get stuff from there at least once a month.

@CaFF, to see other options, just click on the link to see the availability from other vendors. It will be under the product summary and say "xx new from $xx.xx"

Screen%20Shot%202014-12-29%20at%2011.37.29%20PM.png

You just have to dig sometimes to make sure you know if it is coming from outside the US. They don't make it nearly as easy as ebay! That's why I like Prime because I always know it is coming from a US Amazon warehouse.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to admit, I'm a little spoiled with this istick, too. I don't know what it is about this thing!
I guess it's about picking up something so small, yet powerful.......like Tinkerbell's wand!

I am quite amazed at this love for the small things It must be a Freudian thing? ya think @franciscan but where does that fit in with the anal and oral but what wait Freud was ripped on removed all the time... Never mind

Last edited by a moderator:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am quite amazed at this love for the small things It must be a Freudian thing? ya think @franciscan but where does that fit in with the anal and oral but what wait Freud was ripped on c*caine all the time... Never mind
Just keeping it real my good friend...........SMALL and real!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I pretty much do the same thing except that I find that I'm using 2.6mm coils most often and generally don't need to pull off the outside layer.

I had tried some other cotton pads and felt like I was getting a mouthfull of cotton every hit so I stopped pretty much immediately and found the Sabo's on Amazon and added them to one of my orders since I get stuff from there at least once a month.

@CaFF, to see other options, just click on the link to see the availability from other vendors. It will be under the product summary and say "xx new from $xx.xx"

Screen%20Shot%202014-12-29%20at%2011.37.29%20PM.png

You just have to dig sometimes to make sure you know if it is coming from outside the US. They don't make it nearly as easy as ebay! That's why I like Prime because I always know it is coming from a US Amazon warehouse.

Thanks! :)

Yeah, when I followed the alt link he gave me, I saw what ya'll are talking about...derp.

I'm pretty good on Ebay, but haven't used Amazon except for one purchase that took forever. Their contracted shippers are just ridiculous.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! :)

Yeah, when I followed the alt link he gave me, I saw what ya'll are talking about...derp.

I'm pretty good on Ebay, but haven't used Amazon except for one purchase that took forever. Their contracted shippers are just ridiculous.
You mean their marketplace sellers? Amazon pretty much uses UPS for all their stuff unless they use a courier service for same day stuff or in a local market. Some of my stuff gets delivered that way because we have 2 Amazon warehouses here in Indiana.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You mean their marketplace sellers? Amazon pretty much uses UPS for all their stuff unless they use a courier service for same day stuff or in a local market. Some of my stuff gets delivered that way because we have 2 Amazon warehouses here in Indiana.
Ya.. UPS for 99% of my orders unless its next day, then its usually the small FedEx van..

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

In my experience, Fedex/UPS are worse than USPS when delivering to apartments in shitty neighborhoods.
I've had stuff left across the street, at an ice cream store, etc. They don't give a shit IMO. They are mostly for the business folks.

If you live in a house, have a job to deliver to, or a P.O. box, then yer fine.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In my experience, Fedex/UPS are worse than USPS when delivering to apartments in shitty neighborhoods.
I've had stuff left across the street, at an ice cream store, etc. They don't give a shit IMO. They are mostly for the business folks.

If you live in a house, have a job to deliver to, or a P.O. box, then yer fine.
I can understand that, I remember @Tripster complaining about the same thing... now if we could just get him to find VU again :( I'm worried about him. Last time I talked to him was on the 11th and he wasn't doing so good :(

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of tongues.....it is amazing just how far a droplet of lava-hot juice will travel to say hello!
From the depths of a Tobh V2...all the way up a 22mm tall carbon fibre drip tip!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now, just imagine her with a guy with a split weener...O_0
Oh crap, I've seen that and simply CANNOT imagine what kind of PAIN, mental or physical, you have to go through to have that done!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh crap, I've seen that and simply CANNOT imagine what kind of PAIN, mental or physical, you have to go through to have that done!

The only guy I know who had one, was on a ton of removed at the time...o_O
Irony: he's now doing 20 to life in a fed pen....oh myyy....

Last edited by a moderator:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of tongues.....it is amazing just how far a droplet of lava-hot juice will travel to say hello!
Yeah right? Or scrapnel when dry burning a coil just before rewicking! Had one suprise the crap out of me last night. Was like a friggin fireworks display!

Not that the diversion gets you out of anything...

tumblr_mgkg03F8eP1qlg9qvo1_400.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah right? Or scrapnel when dry burning a coil just before rewicking! Had one suprise the crap out of me last night. Was like a friggin fireworks display!

tumblr_mgkg03F8eP1qlg9qvo1_400.gif
NAFF OFF YOU!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm proud of myself for mastering my OCD... that little notifications flag in the top right corner of the page just crossed 1000 :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That, is just not right...:eek:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I find it annoying and startling that my computer mouse talks to me on occasion!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Congratulations! You just won a trophy!"
Stupid thing

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
And says... "come on... you know you want to click it..."
Yanno...it might! When I change the DPI using the buttons behind the wheel....it announces the new setting like a game show host.

VU Sponsors