Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
look like overgrown Ruffies
9YNvo98.jpg
They were the closest match I could find to Rufus:)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've decided to not bother with eating tonight.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made a heaping pot of popcorn soaked in butter with salt and cheese powder. A friend just came over and now I have four more presents to open. ;<))

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
looks like we're in for some nice additions. here's a first look at the iStick 30 watt:

istick30w_2.jpg

istick30w.jpg

AND i was just told that there will be an iStick 50 watt! :p
I've been looking all around (even on their website) and I couldn't find info on prices or where to buy them. Know anything?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am glad to see more mini's enter the picture when everything seems to go bigger and bigger.
I will be even happier when I find a mini wood mod.
Oh, I don't know if this is mini enough for you but check out the LostVape Tan Mod. Would you be interested in the new, wood egrip? Kinda' interesting.
images
images

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can not find these! Went to lostvape.com,,,,,,,,,nothing. Where are they being sold?
I don't think they're available yet. Did you see the Facebook link from that post? I don't believe there was release date info there either.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What about the iStick 30W?
Similar situation: no info on the eLeaf site. Probably best to bug Puddin' ... er, I mean @Sambuca ( :p :D ) ... I believe he's been keeping a close eye on all of these mini mod products coming our way. He may know something we don't (and may not be willing to share this info! :mad::eek::p)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I don't know if this is mini enough for you but check out the LostVape Tan Mod. Would you be interested in the new, wood egrip? Kinda' interesting.

I really really liked the egrip, there super small and have some weight to them.....I don't have any of the istick thingies but I did order another egrip and a few rba base for them :)

D

Donald Bickers

am I the only one having a few technical difficulties or is anyone else having gliches here

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A really expensive pair of winter gloves, a big coffee cup, some chai tea, nuts and various other treats and forks.
Yep, really needed a good fork, haven't had a fork for a long time.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
images
images
No, those are not mini's but thanks for trying.
The only ones I can find are impossible to get. :confused:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really really liked the egrip, there super small and have some weight to them.....I don't have any of the istick thingies but I did order another egrip and a few rba base for them :)
That's good to hear. I've been tempted to get one. Did you get the wood?

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Price is not that big of a deal if I could find what I want.
I don't like the egrip.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good to hear. I've been tempted to get one. Did you get the wood?

I currently have the black one and ordered the wood one. There very stealthy and flavors really good considering, fits perfect in my hand, no issues so far, most my other drip tips fit pretty snug.

D

Donald Bickers

just acting weird,,,very slow refreshing,,,,is anyone seeing the date down by your name where it says how long ago you posted

VU Sponsors