Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
there is something in the house beeping and it has been for like a week now and it's driving me insane
it sounds like a fire alarm with the batteries dying and we can't find the source anywhere

also why must all men pile shit up on their desks???

AND @InMyImage I can understand not using retard as an insult but some people are not developmentally challenged and have no excuse for being stupid. While I would NEVER call someone with a disability stupid, idiot, or moron, some of the people I deal with at work are NOT and they truly deserve to be called all three

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Given that Kelli is a major participant, I bet it's going exactly as she hoped :)
Ya think?. Something tells me Kelli didn't plan to post her butt... TWICE. Well once and a gorgeous thigh shot...

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
my coworker is also driving me insane. she is NOT my boss and yet leaves little notes all over with lists of things to do. I throw them away. She also deliberately sabotages me. I have been noticing this for almost a year now and I'm at the point where I am going to take cellphone pics of the incidents to show my actual boss. I have back problems and my job is already hard enough without her interfering.
For example, yesterday I found a pile of dirt that was swept up and deliberately placed to see if I would notice/clean it. She eats sunflower shells and left another pile of seeds up on the cement wall. That pile has been there for a while because I know what she is doing and decided to ignore it. Instead I finally put that mess in a dustpan and saved it as evidence lol. I showed my assistant manager and he called and told the manager that he needs to be aware of this and speak with her about it before I kill her

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my coworker is also driving me insane. she is NOT my boss and yet leaves little notes all over with lists of things to do. I throw them away. She also deliberately sabotages me. I have been noticing this for almost a year now and I'm at the point where I am going to take cellphone pics of the incidents to show my actual boss. I have back problems and my job is already hard enough without her interfering.
For example, yesterday I found a pile of dirt that was swept up and deliberately placed to see if I would notice/clean it. She eats sunflower shells and left another pile of seeds up on the cement wall. That pile has been there for a while because I know what she is doing and decided to ignore it. Instead I finally put that mess in a dustpan and saved it as evidence lol. I showed my assistant manager and he called and told the manager that he needs to be aware of this and speak with her about it before I kill her

I have a thread for that ... http://vapingunderground.com/threads/working-for-a-living-sucks-post-your-job-rants-here.6821/ ;)

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there is something in the house beeping and it has been for like a week now and it's driving me insane
it sounds like a fire alarm with the batteries dying and we can't find the source anywhere

also why must all men pile shit up on their desks???

AND @InMyImage I can understand not using retard as an insult but some people are not developmentally challenged and have no excuse for being stupid. While I would NEVER call someone with a disability stupid, idiot, or moron, some of the people I deal with at work are NOT and they truly deserve to be called all three
PC just pisses me off. If you call someone an ass, you at not saying they they are a part of the human anatomy... If ya call someone a Retard well maybe you don't really believe they are learning challenged either... When the hell did we start believing words could hurt as much as sticks and stones

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ain't sure you you have an HR department but if you do... Simply ask if they have given the previously mentioned beotch a position of authority. Then lodge an official complaint... That usually gets the ball rolling. Then do you job and smile when she gives you another note ask her to explain what she means to you and the Manager..

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Fishee found this and made me fuckin laugh!
lmao! hell yeah brother that's some funny shit.
I got one for you too.
ngbbs4b644b29ea3ed.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ain't sure you you have an HR department but if you do... Simply ask if they have given the previously mentioned beotch a position of authority. Then lodge an official complaint... That usually gets the ball rolling. Then do you job and smile when she gives you another note ask her to explain what she means to you and the Manager..

That's the thing. She THINKS she's the "storage manager". She's not. She's a customer service rep like everyone else

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's the thing. She THINKS she's the "storage manager". She's not. She's a customer service rep like everyone else
That's what I'm saying. Managers usually don't like pissants giving orders to other employees. Of coarse you could just punch her out....

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
PC just pisses me off. If you call someone an ass, you at not saying they they are a part of the human anatomy... If ya call someone a Retard well maybe you don't really believe they are learning challenged either... When the hell did we start believing words could hurt as much as sticks and stones

I try to not use gay or retard as an insult. Of course I'm sure I slip up on occasion

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had a coworker kind of like that once, except he left me little excerpts from the bible and shit... I ended up putting a Darwin fish sticker on his car. He thought he was boss on a much more grand scale..I think.

that would piss me off even more lol

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At first it did, but then I made a game of it. It was even worse when I was trapped with him, but I can pose a good argument and would leave him stumped quite often. He'd have to go home and study the bible in order to come up with a counter argument lmao.
that would piss me off even more lol

Blah, got jury duty. Hope my phone battery lasts long enough. At least there's public wifi.

Lucky you. They never pick me since I have a friend that's a local police officer.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At first it did, but then I made a game of it. It was even worse when I was trapped with him, but I can pose a good argument and would leave him stumped quite often. He'd have to go home and study the bible in order to come up with a counter argument lmao.

Lucky you. They never pick me since I have a friend that's a local police officer.
Hmm, I didn't think it had much effect, but maybe I'll use the "my sis is dating a DA assistant" and see if it helps. :)

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could give a shit less what people do at work as long as they leave me the fuck alone
she acts like she's the goddamned chore police
and makes work for everyone else

I want to tell her if she wants it done so badly she should do it herself

And rightfully so. If she's not the boss what gives her the right to delegate work? She needs a good old fashioned punch to the throat! ;)
qUguaar.gif

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could give a shit less what people do at work as long as they leave me the fuck alone
she acts like she's the goddamned chore police
and makes work for everyone else

I want to tell her if she wants it done so badly she should do it herself
Just send her a note that says NO.....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I did that once with one of those door to door guys. He started off asking me all these questions, by then end of it, he was answering my questions. When he couldn't answer one, he smiled at me and told me to have a nice day, then left.

Morning-ish, everyone.
mornincoffee.gif

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did that once with one of those door to door guys. He started off asking me all these questions, by then end of it, he was answering my questions. When he couldn't answer one, he smiled at me and told me to have a nice day, then left.

Morning-ish, everyone.
mornincoffee.gif

Morning Huckles! Hahahaha. Yeah, they like having all of the answers. When they find somebody that isn't a sheep they walk away. Over the years I've quoted them scientology propaganda (nobody wants to hear that shit), went to the door shirtless and in my boxers, start yelling obscenities before I got to the door... various things to make them uncomfortable and ensure that those particular people were never going to knock on my door again...lmao.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

So do you feel comfortable using the "n" word around people with dark skin?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning Huckles! Hahahaha. Yeah, they like having all of the answers. When they find somebody that isn't a sheep they walk away. Over the years I've quoted them scientology propaganda (nobody wants to hear that shit), went to the door shirtless and in my boxers, start yelling obscenities before I got to the door... various things to make them uncomfortable and ensure that those particular people were never going to knock on my door again...lmao.
Lmao, you sound like my boyfriend! He's done very similar. I mean, I have ZERO problem what anyone chooses to believe, or not. I like to think I'm open-minded enough about those matters that maybe everyone is right in one way, shape or form, ya know? Anyway...

As you were...

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao, you sound like my boyfriend! He's done very similar. I mean, I have ZERO problem what anyone chooses to believe, or not. I like to think I'm open-minded enough about those matters that maybe everyone is right in one way, shape or form, ya know? Anyway...

As you were...

Same here. As long as people allow me to believe what I will, I allow them to do the same. The moment they start trying to force unfounded belief systems down my throat.. we're going to have a problem. ;) Live and let live.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, but using the "r" word in front of someone who loves a person with a developmental disability isn't much different. Trust me.

You have a point. Although that "r" word has other real world applications. It isn't limited to human beings.

VU Sponsors