Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I could give a shit less what people do at work as long as they leave me the fuck alone
she acts like she's the goddamned chore police
and makes work for everyone else

I want to tell her if she wants it done so badly she should do it herself
Cherry you want me to come help you with her? I have learned atleast where I work its better to solve the problem on your own, its usually the squeaky wheel that gets let go. That being said you need to put it all back on her without people knowing it was you, a little confusing I know took years of practice. Keep calm, a low voice and smile as you tell her where to go, that will piss her off more and make her look bad. Otherwise just tell her what I tell my boss (the owner) " I am sorry did you say something? I never learned to speak little bitch" and walk away

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So do you feel comfortable using the "n" word around people with dark skin?
Why would I not? If they do... I do not believe that people that say they have a problem with something would have use it. I do not use the " N" word but I also don't use the "C" word to describe disagreeable females... That is just not the way I talk. If you wish to find something that offends me. Good luck. It seems like you have very sensitive feelings, so if you are offended by these things, why would you ask about them?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HAHAHAHAHA good shit!
Dude I had all sorts of fucked up shit I was gonna say but I don't think I'm suppose to make any gay jokes today cause today is pc day
ECcsHl3.png

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually didn't bring it up gramps. I put the banners in my sig as a way to gently get people to think about what they say because the word seems to be used a bit more than usual around here without getting all up on people when I see it used.

It does amuse me that you see some social limits but don't believe in being pc... but I don't have any realistic expectations that everyone will be courteous to others, even though I imagine that you are good church goin folk, right?

Anyhow, I doubt that this thread is really mean for a serious topic like this, so how bout we all get back to the frivolity. I'll leave the topic of be good unto others to you and your priest/minister.

Bill

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, but using the "r" word in front of someone who loves a person with a developmental disability isn't much different. Trust me.
Um. My son is "Developmentally disabled". It was caused during his delivery. I have offend others with my attitude but if ya wanna be sensitive, that's OK by me. Like I said before... Sticks and stones...

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually didn't bring it up gramps. I put the banners in my sig as a way to gently get people to think about what they say because the word seems to be used a bit more than usual around here without getting all up on people when I see it used.

It does amuse me that you see some social limits but don't believe in being pc... but I don't have any realistic expectations that everyone will be courteous to others, even though I imagine that you are good church goin folk, right?

Anyhow, I doubt that this thread is really mean for a serious topic like this, so how bout we all get back to the frivolity. I'll leave the topic of be good unto others to you and your priest/minister.

Bill
Alternate Universe is different for all of us.... Y'all are a funny guy

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Um. My son is "Developmentally disabled". It was caused during his delivery. I have offend others with my attitude but if ya wanna be sensitive, that's OK by me. Like I said before... Sticks and stones...
Wow, I was going to let this go... but if you truly are the parent of a developmentally disabled child and still feel like it's okay to sling around the "r" word as a slur and derogatory term, then I am greatly saddened for you and your family.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I was going to let this go... but if you truly are the parent of a developmentally disabled child and still feel like it's okay to sling around the "r" word as a slur and derogatory term, then I am greatly saddened for you and your family.
Word are just words. They can't hurt you. No really... I do have a sense of humor and everything

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you all know the expression, "there's one in every family?" Refers to whatever red-headed step child relative we all have: gay, disabled, law breaker, etc. etc. etc. We all deal with it and refer to those people in whatever way makes us feel better about ourselves and our situations. So if I told anyone here that "you shouldn't say such things" is unfair to YOU, because I obviously have no idea what you're enduring, even if I choose to use a different set of words. It's a whole different scenario if someone was making a blanket statement, and I don't think @vapin Grampa was doing that.

That's enough thinking for me today.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm doing pretty well this morning.
How are you hun?
Loaded question, buddy. But in an alternative universe, I am A-OK :)

I got home from work a little more than 10 hours ago and am getting ready to go back there. OT is nice on the check, but my dogs be barkin'. On the lighter side of news, my Tesla Spider arrived today :) Anyone ever have one of those fiddly tanks that only works when you lift the center pin on a battery? Well, they work on this one. Hallelujah!
studsmatta.gif
That adds 2 tanks to my collection that I can use now!

VU Sponsors