Alternate Universe

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Y'all know church pews have built-in mod holders now??

b3299ad0bc1c44477e1c48d4fb4e377b.jpg
Only Protestant pews

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
QGISAFefkjandvadkjfa,,,, I just vaped a wee flame! Now Niki Lauda and I have something in common.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is reason #266 why I don't have a girlfriend! No bystander giving me that "you imbecile, I should have listened to Da and held out for a surgeon"

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is reason #266 why I don't have a girlfriend! No bystander giving me that "you imbecile, I should have listened to Da and held out for a surgeon"

that should probably be moved up the list some.....jus say'in....

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning my Underground Family, listen to this while you vape with me! Hope you all have a Foggy day!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning my Underground Family, listen to this while you vape with me! Hope you all have a Foggy day!
You know, you keep posting all these songs/videos soon you are going to have to start up your own show over on vapers.tv.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just made an account over there, have not really done anything to it yet though. Im a huge vape while you listen kinda guy. We always have music on here in the home. It makes life so much better.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just made an account over there, have not really done anything to it yet though. Im a huge vape while you listen kinda guy. We always have music on here in the home. It makes life so much better.
Same here. Sometimes from my computer and sometimes from vapers.tv. I prefer the shows with 2 or more people though for the discussions. One person talking to chatters is distracting when you are focused on your computer and only get half the conversation.

The guys on the "Our Gang" channel are actively looking for hosts so it might be a good place to start if you are interested in that stuff. One of the guys asked me after finding out that I'm home all day now, but I don't know that I could commit to something simply because my sleep schedule is really wacked out because of chronic insomnia and the meds I'm on, so it isn't uncommon for me to be awake for 2 days and then sleep 4-6 hours during the day.

If I ever do host one, I'd probably be interested in seeing if there was any interest in a sort of support show because it seems like there are a lot of others who are disabled and home all day trying to keep busy and it might be nice to have a place to simply vent about their issues. It's hard to think about though because I'm bed or a recliner all the time though.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my fave song ATM

I like their sound. Too bad it was such a heavy topic, the lead singer reminded me of the Swedish foreign exchange student I dated in high school...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like their sound. Too bad it was such a heavy topic, the lead singer reminded me of the Swedish foreign exchange student I dated in high school...

well she is swedish. and i tend to gravitate toward the darker side of the musical spectrum.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well she is swedish. and i tend to gravitate toward the darker side of the musical spectrum.
Same here. And my ears picked up immediately when she said that they had just gotten in from stockholm. I've always been a sucker for a good accent and short blond hair. I've been told that I'm a bit weird because I've always said that two of the sexiest parts of a womans body are her neck and back.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Same here. Sometimes from my computer and sometimes from vapers.tv. I prefer the shows with 2 or more people though for the discussions. One person talking to chatters is distracting when you are focused on your computer and only get half the conversation.

The guys on the "Our Gang" channel are actively looking for hosts so it might be a good place to start if you are interested in that stuff. One of the guys asked me after finding out that I'm home all day now, but I don't know that I could commit to something simply because my sleep schedule is really wacked out because of chronic insomnia and the meds I'm on, so it isn't uncommon for me to be awake for 2 days and then sleep 4-6 hours during the day.

If I ever do host one, I'd probably be interested in seeing if there was any interest in a sort of support show because it seems like there are a lot of others who are disabled and home all day trying to keep busy and it might be nice to have a place to simply vent about their issues. It's hard to think about though because I'm bed or a recliner all the time though.
Glad to see I'm not the only one on a wonky schedule

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you all for your thoughtful words, I just got updated as to what is causing the chest pain. He has a blood clot in his lungs, now we are waiting to see what the best route is going to be as far as fixing that. Its a lil difficult when you are dealing with someone who has had a double lung transplant, liver transplant and has Cystic Fibrosis. Dad and I take turns up at the hospital (someone has to be home for the youngest)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to say hello all! Hope you are keeping it foggy! Wanted to share a pic or two with you guys, this is my hobby, i make planted tanks/vivariums. Love to vape while I'm working in my tanks. the bottom of the tank is water, there is a Beta fish, a coolie loach and glass shrimp in there, but they are all hiding from the camera.
View attachment 6726
View attachment 6725
smart

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same here. And my ears picked up immediately when she said that they had just gotten in from stockholm. I've always been a sucker for a good accent and short blond hair. I've been told that I'm a bit weird because I've always said that two of the sexiest parts of a womans body are her neck and back.

struck out on everything. sigh. :p

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it crazy that I want VAMO V6 Variable Wattage APV Mod? I don't think i need a 50w let alone 100

yeah it is, but who cares, right?

one of my best friends had CF and passed away when she was 18. i blamed her pathetic parental units. they were remiss on giving her breathing treatments, and both smoked like chimneys around her. she just never did thrive, and it broke my heart to see her not taken care of. if she had had you guys as parents, she might still be here. hugs to both you and your son. i know it isn't easy for any of you.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I placed several orders...

• 1 x Backwoods
    (Size: 30 mL, Nicotine Level: 24mg, PG/VG Ratio: 50/50)
  • 1 x Monkey Shine
    (Size: 30 mL, Nicotine Level: 24mg, PG/VG Ratio: 50/50)
  • 1 x Real Cig
    (Size: 30 mL, Nicotine Level: 24mg, PG/VG Ratio: 50/50, Menthol: Medium)
  • 1 x Cedar Pipe Cherry
    (Size: 30 mL, Nicotine Level: 24mg, PG/VG Ratio: 50/50, Cherry Flavor: Sweet Cherry)
  • 1 x Eleaf iStick
  • 2 x Aspire BVC Coils (Pack of 5) (Not for the Nautilus)
    (Resistance: 1.6 Ohm)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah it is, but who cares, right?

one of my best friends had CF and passed away when she was 18. i blamed her pathetic parental units. they were remiss on giving her breathing treatments, and both smoked like chimneys around her. she just never did thrive, and it broke my heart to see her not taken care of. if she had had you guys as parents, she might still be here. hugs to both you and your son. i know it isn't easy for any of you.
Thanks @kelli When he was diagnosed they told us he had to 10, so I did let him do A LOT of things they said he shouldn't/couldn't do mainly sports. He wrestled, karate, bmx bikes skateboarding, motocross ect. He was actually one of the first kids in the study that proved CF kids SHOULD excercise. He broke hospital records after his liver transplant in and out in in 8 days, this was all the day after we did the CF walkathon TWICE. He is a fighter we wont let him give up. After he was Shot in the head in a random senseless shooting they said he wouldn't be "normal" again he showed them. After a month in a coma he was his normal self. He is small 27, 5"8 96#s but he is tough and never backs down.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Time for a catnap...G'night ya'll!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my fave song ATM

Thanks for posting this kelli.
I love music and this was a nice treat. I'm now listening to several of her songs.
She even has one for The Walking Dead soundtrack. Pretty bad ass. And of course I too like the dark and shadowy feel of it.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for posting this kelli.
I love music and this was a nice treat. I'm now listening to several of her songs.
She even has one for The Walking Dead soundtrack. Pretty bad ass. And of course I too like the dark and shadowy feel of it.

here is an even more stripped down version of that song....

my 2nd favorite song by her is Girl Laying Down

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And of course me being the broken hearted love sick fuckboy that I am this song pushing needles of delight and discomfort through my already addled Fishee brain :):(:mad:

;)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And of course me being the broken hearted love sick fuckboy that I am this song pushing needles of delight and discomfort through my already addled Fishee brain :):(:mad:

;)
Should we be worried for you any more than usual? :p. :D

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol no brother, no need to worry about ol' Fisheeboy.
The cheese slid off my cracker a long long time ago.
I've learned to accept and embrace my lot in this life.
kenya_party___animated_gif___epilepsy__by_unclebibby47-d5qj50l.gif
3764620-7602377602-4563..gif
Hmm ... crazy like a fox, more like. ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I detest my accent. Back when I could still be bothered by such things, I was an eyes/belly kind of male.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Och...one of those days where it is 23:00 and realise that I have not eaten anything today/night, save for a wee bottle of Boost around 8:00 for brekkie. I hate it when I forget to eat.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. Thread on ECF "need help buying starter kit" answer: we know you said you want a cigalike, but buy a provari
wish i had a dollar for every time i saw that on ECF. ka ching!

jesus horatio christ, it's 36 degrees here with a 28 wind chill. i should just go back to bed til spring ffs.
cold_smiley_face.gif

VU Sponsors