Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here ya go..

120035_1.jpg

thanks, hon....but i never touch that stuff. it eats your innards!

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pumpkin Spice Oreos ain't half bad.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aaron rodgers rocks!!!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the end of the weekend I had him whinning like a lil girl and I think I hurt him more then he hurt me. I can't see ruining a kids life on some stupid move. Maybe thats just me but I think he learned something.
I was 6yrs old and my sister a year younger hit me and I clocked her. I thought my Dad was never gonna stop pounding on me. When he did he asked me how it felt then had a long talk with me after the tears and pain subsided.

Your boy is almost a man and is in serious need of an ass kicking. Not so much to ruin his life but to make his life better, teach him some respect, teach him that's not what a real man does and maybe someday save his health or life if he does that to another female when he's standing close to someone like me that would surely teach him a very hard lesson to learn.

DON'T put up with any of that kind of shit, especially from your own kid. 2X4's have many uses and you'd be doing him a favor. He's almost a man and his learning curve is getting short.

Vapo, who hasn't even had the urge to smack a women since he was 6.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd think the 26650 sized pecker drip tips would be more popular?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was 6yrs old and my sister a year younger hit me and I clocked her. I thought my Dad was never gonna stop pounding on me. When he did he asked me how it felt then had a long talk with me after the tears and pain subsided.

Your boy is almost a man and is in serious need of an ass kicking. Not so much to ruin his life but to make his life better, teach him some respect, teach him that's not what a real man does and maybe someday save his health or life if he does that to another female when he's standing close to someone like me that would surely teach him a very hard lesson to learn.

DON'T put up with any of that kind of shit, especially from your own kid. 2X4's have many uses and you'd be doing him a favor. He's almost a man and his learning curve is getting short.

Wasnt her son. Her son wanted to beat the dumbass. Jus sayin.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't keep up with all the "Thank you" threads that are popping up:(

i know....seems like everyone is starting their own thread in the vendor areas instead of posting to the existing ones. what a mess!

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Eh, makes them look like they have higher post counts :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Um, you mean the other boy is in serious need, correct? It wasnt her son, but a punk next booth over.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I need to try some lower PG stuff, maybe this stuff IS making me feel mal. Or maybe just vaping while I'm trying to clear up my chest. I haven't in a few days, but it's just made my chest feel a lil tighter. Guess I better keep off it till at least after the weekend.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Um, you mean the other boy is in serious need, correct? It wasnt her son, but a punk next booth over.

Oops, guess I got lost in the post....damn thorozine :) At least I'm now glad it wasn't your son, anyone doing that to a woman is pond scum in my book but, a son/mom, husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend episode deserves ice picks in both eyes....just saying.

It's football time so NEVER clock your bride to be in an elevator...dirtbags.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Vapo I agree. My son is 33 and to this day you can ask him what's Mom's rule #1 and he will tell "you never hit girls". He is 8 years older than his sister and learned that rule quick. #2 is don't lie to Mom.
Two damn good rules and rule #2 will keep you out of lots of trouble. ;)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Working on a big pic collage thing for tomorrow. They were about to not include pics of my children since they're not raised in our family. They can fuck right off with that mentality. Grammie met them all and knew who they were and loved them as much as any of her other great-grands. Not to worry, I got the 3 of them prime bottom left panel real estate. #mamabear

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's sooooo past my bedtime ugggghh zzzzzzz I hope they let me sleep soon.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to say hello all! Hope you are keeping it foggy! Wanted to share a pic or two with you guys, this is my hobby, i make planted tanks/vivariums. Love to vape while I'm working in my tanks. the bottom of the tank is water, there is a Beta fish, a coolie loach and glass shrimp in there, but they are all hiding from the camera.
rsz_20141002_185937.jpg
rsz_20141002_190041.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
beautiful, mr. fog :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have 7 different plants in there, three types of wood, organic soil mix, sand, pebbles and even get magic mushrooms each fall....hehehehe.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had 3 coolies once.. then I moved and 2 didnt make it. The 3rd, however, has lived forever. Even after all the other fish died and I thought the tank was empty (just had it for the beauty and noise) and so didnt throw any food in there, that damn thing was still alive 2 years later when I decided to restock the tank! So far, the old boy has been kicking for ~10yrs..

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, I have a sinister crab in there too....evil little bastard, ate all the neons I had in there! I used to keep anoles in there as well, but the crab got them too....he is evil I tell you!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love vegas!!!! When I sold my home in Cali, I took my family to the Trump there, stayed in a suit on the 58th floor with them and my 2 pits for 40 days while my home closed escrow......you do not want to know what that cost!......lolol.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Back in 2009 it was only ~$40 a night to stay at the Luxor, MGM, or Circus Circus Mon-Thurs..

Fri-Sun was $220 a night :facepalm:

Hey, Vegas is nice during the week :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
we ate room service almost every meal lol, reserved the cabanas and the whole nine....I had never taken the kids on a real vacation before, and after the shit i put everyone through while I was stuck on stupid mode, they deserved it, so we went all out...could of bought a car for what we spent there....a new one, with lots of chrome...hehehehehe. Never be able to do that again, but the memories are priceless!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. if you're gonna do it.. :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine are smack dab in the middle of the country. Even the Jerry Springer show wouldn't have them on. Seriously, they tried. There are a couple cases of 'fathers' raising kids not their own, divorcing the wife, marrying the kid and having kids with the kid. I guess even the Springer show had it's standards.
You're related to Woody Allen?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't keep up with all the "Thank you" threads that are popping up:(
Look in the top right of a page on a thread or forum and click "Unwatch Thread" or "Unwatch Forum". It will be at the top right of the first entry on the page.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're related to Woody Allen?
Nah. They're way creepier. And I'm not related, they're my friend/family...some of them anyway.
@m3rma1d - big hugs for today girl. Sounds like your grandma was always your champion, always on your side and will always be with you. Mine was the same. <3
Have fun @Ace! I went to Vegas once. The whole place felt like a vampire, just sucking the money right outta me. lol

Good morning everyone!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah. They're way creepier. And I'm not related, they're my friend/family...some of them anyway.
@m3rma1d - big hugs for today girl. Sounds like your grandma was always your champion, always on your side and will always be with you. Mine was the same. <3
Have fun @Ace! I went to Vegas once. The whole place felt like a vampire, just sucking the money right outta me. lol

Good morning everyone!

G'mornin!

VU Sponsors