kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahahaha I was seriously wondering if anyone would notice the finger injury!

But really, who is that creature?

i noticed the horrid wound. did you notice mine? and really, it's the alien from the movie. :)

alien3.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahahaha I was seriously wondering if anyone would notice the finger injury!

But really, who is that creature?
Are you saying you've never seen Aliens?

alien3.jpg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG I'm sorry cherry and kelli I am packing & trying to take vapemail pics and missed your answers DERP <3 thanks

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Crazy busy today.. My boss walked into my office and said " can you go in my office and puff on your pipe?? I want to get rid of the smell in there".. LOL
What is he DOING in there???
I seriously hope it is lunch odors, farts lingering... and not a nooner.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Story of my life now, I have no location data as shown by the link :( then again, I religiously deny all requests to use or share my location...

You have no location history for: (Pick any date)

No location data for me :)

Great to hear, I wished I could've should you screenshots of mine from the Alpha/Beta Testing I did for Google years ago...pretty impressive tracking but all of that was purged right before it went Prime. Google literally followed me from Minneapolis to Cali to New York to Texas with pin point accuracy throughout the 12 months, you could see every place I stopped at and the route I took among other features that were later scrubbed for serious invasion of privacy concerns. If you know Google, you can do wonders but if you don't it is quite invasive of ones privacy.

Now that you see no physical data still means Google continues to track your movements for advertisements and other reasons. You can also contact your ISP and request up to 6 months of your metadata...it's an eye opener to see that your ISP can see everything you do while surfin the net even if you use TOR/Tunnels/Proxies/VPN's/the like. Think of this like the Freedom Of Information Act but metadata of your online journeys.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if anyone ordered the Kanger T3D tanks I recommended a couple of days ago, but @RBVapes said that my question about them having pyrex tanks was nagging at him even though he had been told by his Kanger rep that they were pyrex and he has not personally had any issues with his... So he tried squeezing the tank of one with a pair of pliers and it did flex indicating that it is NOT pyrex.

He sent me a message this morning letting me know and included a return shipping label so that I could drop them back in the mail to him after they arrive in the next day or so, which in my opinion says volumes about him as a seller.

Rockbottomvapes.com still has the lowest prices I could find on Kanger tanks and coils, and I personally will do more business with them, especially given the followup and proactive response to a question before it because an issue, but I wanted to make sure that I let people know about the T3D's since I recommended them earlier as safe for tank busters.

Have a good one,

Bill

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
should i find it disconcerting when someone becomes a follower and i have no freaking clue who they are and have never had any contact with them whatsoever? or is it just me?
You know, I just got done watching the Stalker premiere a few minutes ago. I shall now follow you. MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Crazy busy today.. My boss walked into my office and said " can you go in my office and puff on your pipe?? I want to get rid of the smell in there".. LOL
LOLZ

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess there is a place for all that sorry i was reading again. I want something better then what hubby has so been looking.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Quiet so far, stepsisters are fucking off elsewhere, least for now. Gathering pics for Grammie's collages to display tomorrow. Excuse me while I lose it. :(

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My step mom just told me how she died. Or, kinda. We really don't know. Our guess is a good ol' fashioned morphine overdose in the hospital after she fell and broke her hip and shoulder. She broke her other hip in a fall a year & 1/2 ago and tried to kill herself by starvation while still in the hospital after the replacement surgery. Maybe a drug overdose was good. Fuck, I dunno how to feel.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know, I just got done watching the Stalker premiere a few minutes ago. I shall now follow you. MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA

normally i would have a smartass comeback for you, but if you never have had a stalker for real, you have no idea how unfunny your comment was. just sayin'....

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My step mom just told me how she died. Or, kinda. We really don't know. Our guess is a good ol' fashioned morphine overdose in the hospital after she fell and broke her hip and shoulder. She broke her other hip in a fall a year & 1/2 ago and tried to kill herself by starvation while still in the hospital after the replacement surgery. Maybe a drug overdose was good. Fuck, I dunno how to feel.

feel however you need to feel, sweetie. a lot more people than you think choose to go by overdose rather than suffer indefinitely. dr. kevorkian was a publicity whore when he "euthanized" patients, but it is done every day in every city....quietly and with dignity. there is no shame in it.

VU Sponsors