Member For 1 Year
giphy.gif

Yes please. :)

HellcatChick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sorry yes I lied missy and Shan are my real sisters Tay is my sister in law married to Shan Ruby and Jade are very close friends of mine that saw Me and my sisters through tuff times Niki I have know Nika since she was little she was family to me. I have always had multiple jobs to support myself and my kids and my spouse Eli one was a bus driver I was also a f Fire fighter till my shoulder couldn't take it and I had to resign because replacement shoulder you can't do fire fighting with. My sisters and I spent many years at the hands of abusive parents so we went to Jade and Ruby's house to escape

I understand if you guys don't trust me anymore or leave over this I don't blame you one bit I just want to Say I'm sorry to everybody

so if this is to believed my questions are;
the real sisters knew about the entire lie and were ok with it?
his real wife/girlfriend lizzie was ok with pictures of another woman being used as her?
all of them were ok with a different childs picture being used to show his real child?
The friends jade and ruby supported all the lies? and went along with it all?

who else has questions?

But he lives with his Mom? :huh:

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think you are missing the point, big time.
i can care less about being banned. if that is the price for doing the right thing, than I'm ok with that. It got so out of hand that it wasn't about vaping anyway. what about this innocent family whose life was being used as material for the lies? a real person's, real photos were used, this person had no idea what was happening- that is far past just lying.
oh and this family is only a few minutes away from him. its not like an arbitrary selection.
I'm reading this stuff you all are talking about and I have no clue what it is :giggle:
I think most of this happened when I was banned. When I came back Missy sent me a PM saying Lizzie was Johns gf/wife and Veronica was his daughter, Jade & Ruby were family friends. They never showed me any pics of that fake or real Liz. And Liz was only on a few times when I was so I guess I never paid any attention to her avatar. 99% of the stuff I was told was when we first went to the VGF. That's the thing about a fake life, the longer it goes on, the bigger and bigger the lie gets.
But the Real Rev. Liz is pretty Hot :inlove:
Would give a whole new meaning to OH GOD!! OH GOD!! :banana:

Last edited:

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sorry yes I lied missy and Shan are my real sisters Tay is my sister in law married to Shan Ruby and Jade are very close friends of mine that saw Me and my sisters through tuff times Niki I have know Nika since she was little she was family to me. I have always had multiple jobs to support myself and my kids and my spouse Eli one was a bus driver I was also a f Fire fighter till my shoulder couldn't take it and I had to resign because replacement shoulder you can't do fire fighting with. My sisters and I spent many years at the hands of abusive parents so we went to Jade and Ruby's house to escape

I understand if you guys don't trust me anymore or leave over this I don't blame you one bit I just want to Say I'm sorry to everybody

so if this is to believed my questions are;
the real sisters knew about the entire lie and were ok with it?
his real wife/girlfriend lizzie was ok with pictures of another woman being used as her?
all of them were ok with a different childs picture being used to show his real child?
The friends jade and ruby supported all the lies? and went along with it all?

who else has questions?

I believe all this...........like I believe I'm married to George Clooney

We got approved!!!! Yayyyy will be able to start moving into the apartment as soon as we get the keys

OMG!.CONGRATS!!!!!!!
She's a LaaaaDeeee, whoooa ooou ooooo, She's a LaaaaDeeee. :D

LMFAO!!!

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm reading this stuff you all are talking about and I have no clue what it is :giggle:
I think most of this happened when I was banned. When I came back Missy sent me a PM saying Lizzie was Johns gf/wife and Veronica was his daughter, Jade & Ruby were family friends. They never showed me any pics of that fake or real Liz. And Liz was only on a few times when I was so I guess I never paid any attention to her avatar. 99% of the stuff I was told was when we first went to the VGF. That's the thing about a fake life, the longer it goes on, the bigger and bigger the lie gets.
But the Real Rev. Liz is pretty Hot :inlove:
Would give a whole new meaning to OH GOD!! OH GOD!! :banana:

Calm down Chief. The poor woman has already been stalked once I'm sure she needs a break now. :giggle:

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Someone should call Dr Phil,
I hear they pay up to $20,000 a person to tell their story. :huh:
giphy.gif

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Always have to remember to Post-Internet Rinse when reading my post ;)

giphy_zpsmdr0bp0y.gif

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not feeling like making the hubs dinner at all, again. Not sure if he'd go for the make your own sandwich two nites Ina row.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
looks like; at least for now vgf is going in and out of vacation mode ; it could be temporary; but it is really the best thing he can do considering.
or, maybe the real lizzie did contact the authorities

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FINALLY you're here! And hell ya you did...we all did

ETA...SEE @Fringe and @Kn0x .... I new JRENAE had her name has JAYRENAE somewhere!!! I kept plugging that into DMZ and could NOT find her

JayRenae4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol i am drowning in nursing school. admittedly i found A article on the "Nikki" when this all went down BUT not the one with the interview of Johnny. I messaged it to Missy and within 5 minutes Johnny was calling me and saying oh no, there was another shooting in the parking garage, that was where Nikki was, and her real name is Griselda and she's a first responder so they are trying to keep it hush hush. Honestly after that, I lost my best friend myself and school started back up. So I never looked into it further and have been too busy to do so.

JayRenae4

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FINALLY you're here! And hell ya you did...we all did

ETA...SEE @Fringe and @Kn0x .... I new JRENAE had her name has JAYRENAE somewhere!!! I kept plugging that into DMZ and could NOT find her

LOL I did JayRenae here because people don't understand Jrenae to say it as Jay haha

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, acknowledged and moved on. :huh:

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years